You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 01, 2018 8:33 am

Dancer
Active

A new baby at 76

I like these positive stories.   .....so nice, lol.
Last year Mick Jagger had a baby with partner Melanie Hamrich 29 years old.
Mickey is 73 years old.

Mickey is history.............. lol

yesterday :::::: REPORT   :  Robert Kraft  ( 76 )   has a new baby with girlfriend  ( 38 )

I just love writing on things  that catch my fancy , no disrespect or  trying to rub any salt in anyone's wounds.

I, think .
so sad !

#2 Mar 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Expat
Active

Re: A new baby at 76

It's just creepy.

While the child will undoubtedly have a great beginning with a Great Great Grandfather doting on him he or she will be stuck with an old man for a father. Who may die while they are still young. and leave them short changed emotionally. Young parents die too, but that's just sods law.

#3 Mar 04, 2018 5:03 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

It's just creepy.

While the child will undoubtedly have a great beginning with a Great Great Grandfather doting on him he or she will be stuck with an old man for a father. Who may die while they are still young. and leave them short changed emotionally. Young parents die too, but that's just sods law.

Scientist have begun to realize that when older men father children there's like to be some genetic mishaps in the child just like when older women give birth. Middle to late thirties is the right time! But if you find love later in life take a chance.

#4 Mar 04, 2018 8:44 am

New Historian
Active

Pickney is for young people! You need ENERGY to match theirs, which is boundless. I sorry for that kid.

#5 Mar 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Expat
Active

Damn right, just being a Gramps is hard work.

Board footer