You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 05, 2018 11:38 am

Dancer
Active

TRUMP and his JOKES

At dinner the other night:

Maxine Walters  ::::  How about that one ? " He must be impeached , that's all she knows to say...... but he has done nothing wrong.'
Does not matter, he's got to be impeached ..... and then when I say ..... I get into trouble for this ,
" she has to immediately get an IQ test  ... and people go crazy.

" I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jung Un . As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned , that's his problem . Not mine.'

Vice Pres. Mike Pence ::  MIKE has been doing a fantastic job as vice President, he really is ..... but lately what bothers me , I have to tell you , he is showing a particularly keen interest in news these days . " He wakes up every morning asking everybody  , has he been impeached yet ? "

His son-in-law ::   I wanted to apologize for arriving  a little bit late . ' You know , we were late because JARED could not get through security.'

His Wife Melania :::::: I like turn over , I like Chaos , it really is good.
Now the question everyone is asking is , " who is going to be the next to leave ? Steven Miller or Melania? .......
" that's terrible honey , but you love me , right ?

hehehehe
Donald is a trip.

#2 Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: TRUMP and his JOKES

Trump is a cretin but I am pretty sure that Maxine Waters isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

#3 Mar 06, 2018 9:22 am

Slice
Active

There are three times ah switch channells. (1) When the White house briefing is on, too much damn lies, (2) when the president is holding ah news conference and when Maxine is on.  These three folks turn me off.  BTW ah voting for me Republican governor, this coming election.  Then again ah might be in Grenada, not sure yet.

#4 Mar 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

There are three times ah switch channells. (1) When the White house briefing is on, too much damn lies, (2) when the president is holding ah news conference and when Maxine is on.  These three folks turn me off.  BTW ah voting for me Republican governor, this coming election.  Then again ah might be in Grenada, not sure yet.

Don't vote for somebody else to live with the results dude.

#5 Mar 07, 2018 1:22 am

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Trump is a cretin but I am pretty sure that Maxine Waters isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

Why would you focus on Ms Waters when you can easily observe those in the house, the senate, the clergy, this Country, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc who are lock in step in their support and protection of the "cretin" as you observed? At least she's not buying his bull. You can't think of any of them? Their views, ideologies and fabric is much more in line with your own. Can you think of at least a few? Are they sharper knives than Ms Waters?

Oh Talkshop! Que Lastima!

#6 Mar 07, 2018 8:31 am

Slice
Active

Boy ah thought you were gone. I do not like Maxine Waters, the same way ah doh like that Jeri curl FBI informer Sharpton.  Maxine says the same thing over and over again. Look America will impeach Trump.  Trump will the AG in New for Washing monies.  I am confident, he will spend time in jail.

Hope you and the family are fine.

#7 Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am

Dancer
Active

RD and his followers think Maxine Walters  is the problem .

Gaslighting addiction. smh.

At the same dinner :
Trump :  " China's Xi move to successful  abolish term limits .....  he is now President for life .... President for life....  " Maybe we'll have to give that a shot sometime"
-- his audience cheered and applauded '

They think Maxine Walters is the problem.

#8 Mar 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I thing Donald Trump is one of our problems.  Maxine Waters is another.

#9 Mar 07, 2018 2:59 pm

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

Boy ah thought you were gone. I do not like Maxine Waters, the same way ah doh like that Jeri curl FBI informer Sharpton.  Maxine says the same thing over and over again. Look America will impeach Trump.  Trump will the AG in New for Washing monies.  I am confident, he will spend time in jail.

When we're dealing with Trump and the millions of characters too numerous to mention who enable the madness, injecting Ms Waters seems likkle bit odd. U know what ah mean? Every single individual on that state run TV aka FOX, 90% of so-called christian leaders starting with the Graham boy are upholders. That list runs in the millions of visible abettors. The upholder is worse than the thief.

So the Maxine diversion is one of the oldest trick in their playbook. And it's still working today.   

Hope you and the family are fine.

Everybody doing OK. My schedule has changed over the last year. Not in a good way.

#10 Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

GMW
Active

Bro Slice, sorry, I didn't mean to corrupt your nice T/S friendly post. (Teehee, teehee)!

When we're dealing with Trump and the millions of characters too numerous to mention who enable the madness, injecting Ms Waters seems likkle bit odd. U know what ah mean? Every single individual on that state run TV aka FOX, 90% of so-called christian leaders starting with the Graham boy are upholders. That list runs in the millions of visible abettors. The upholder is worse than the thief.

So the Maxine diversion is one of the oldest trick in their playbook. And it's still working today.

Those are my views.

Board footer