You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 06, 2018 9:35 am

Slice
Active

AS ELECTION HEATS UP THE NNP IS GOING CRAZY.

For some reason ah can't get ah feel for who is going to win this election.  Ah talk to me sister she swear, there is going to be ah NNP sweep again.  Ah talk to ah NDC supporter, he swears there is ah silent majority that is going to vote NNP out.  Ah just can't get ah true feel this election.

http://thenewtoday.gd/editorial/#gsc.tab=0

#2 Mar 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Expat
Active

Re: AS ELECTION HEATS UP THE NNP IS GOING CRAZY.

NNP just blotted their copybook by turning up in my gap at the crack of Dawn, and she wasn't amused when they started blaring out some muffled political statement, wishing us a good morning and blasting their music.

To say I was pissed.... never mind Dawn would be an understatement.

#3 Mar 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Slice
Active

Gosh, it looks like they lost you.  Wait ah minute thought you are an earlier riser.  Lord ah wanna know who is winning. Grenadains living in Grenada, please update us.  If you ah NNP supporter, let us know if you tink you party go win, and NDC please let us know how you feeling.

#4 Mar 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Expat
Active

I am an early risen thanks to the chickens, so when I tell you they were TOO early yo know it was ridiculous and thoughtless.

Election choices are between the voter and the ballot box.... especially in a vindictive country like this.

#5 Mar 07, 2018 6:46 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, I want to believe that you did not mean "vindictive country" but that there are some "vindictive" individuals -- don't name anyone for fear of . . . -- in key places. If I am correct, then I understand you completely.

Let's hope that in private, at the ballot, the people make the decision that will benefit the COUNTRY, not any individual(s), for at least the next 5 years.

If that happens, Expat, I could see you having some restful sleep, even long past daylight!

#6 Mar 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

Expat, I want to believe that you did not mean "vindictive country" but that there are some "vindictive" individuals -- don't name anyone for fear of . . . -- in key places. If I am correct, then I understand you completely.

Let's hope that in private, at the ballot, the people make the decision that will benefit the COUNTRY, not any individual(s), for at least the next 5 years.

If that happens, Expat, I could see you having some restful sleep, even long past daylight!

Well, not everybody can be tarred with the same brush, but both sides as far as I am aware are as bad as the other. Even down to a rather stupid NNP shop keeper who apparently banned NDC people from buying stuff in his store..... if that aint being cretinous I don't know what is.

It is a symptom of being a small community, it is not exclusive to Grenada.

#7 Mar 08, 2018 9:02 am

Slice
Active

gripe wrote:

He is so correct, but believe or not, it is much better than the Gairy days.  There are folks in Grenada, who hates me today, because I was ah NJM guy.

#8 Mar 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Dancer
Active

gripe wrote:

Nice  joke Gripe ....
but I would be illuminated , if you would be so kind as to stop dilly-dallying around the up-comings elections and give us your projections of seats for the respective parties .
'Don't let us down now,  thank you..

Board footer