You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 05, 2017 7:24 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I am disappointed... No talkshopper of the year by Jam Up...

Lots of Talkshoppers are deeply disappointed this year... Every year I always enjoy reading Corporal Naught also known as Jam up or big tongue Grease good and bad talkshoppers of the year..  But not this year....

RD, Expat, Slice, GMW and I were all looking forward to see who would be the number 1 talkshopper of the year...But I guess Jam Up have other important things on his mind...  On the other hand some people are wondering if JAM UP is alive....  Maybe he couldn't accept the fact that TRUMP won the election and he went hiding under his bed.....

Anyway JAM UP if you still around I want to know if I am a good or bad Talkshopper in 2016....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Jan 05, 2017 9:25 am

gripe
Active

Re: I am disappointed... No talkshopper of the year by Jam Up...

Are you off your rockers? How could a "Trumpet" ever be considered a good Talkshopper? You would have to pay someone to hawk that idea on the open market!

#3 Jan 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

Are you off your rockers? How could a "Trumpet" ever be considered a good Talkshopper? You would have to pay someone to hawk that idea on the open market!

A Trumpist he might be, but please do not denigrate one of the finest instruments.... Which I used to play a few generations back.

MRP is going to have to eat an awful lot of humble pie when his pet jackass starts to hit the World stage. Go easy on him.

He may have been right about the abject stupidity of the American Nation, but seems to have failed to grasp he has been as gullible as the rest, and that the chickens are going to come home to roost very soon..... and I know a thing or two about chickens.

#4 Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I prefer the term "Trumpanzee".

#5 Jan 06, 2017 3:11 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, point well taken! I could substitute RD's suggested term then and not tarnish such a great instrument. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow. MRP may yet realize that he is way out in the deep end . . . fishing for pebbles and hoping that he only find those that are smooth and without sharp edges!

Board footer