You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Expat
Active

Yayyy, I have a big cock

As in Cockerel.

It was looking to be a Hen with a large comb and wattles, but my little breeding experiment hatched by yours truly is proving to be a Cock in Hens clothing....:)

I now have 2 Cocks who can help multiply my layer hens. The only fly in the ointment so far is the other Cock which is a big white bugger has a piercing cry and simply wont shut up when the hens start to lay, and has the annoying habit  of coming round by the side of my bedroom to make his noise.

The latest one is pretty tame, which means I have to watch whats going on when the dog is not sleeping.

I can see a few more of the common breed cocks finding their way into the freezer now I have two big boys to handle the workload.

#2 Mar 12, 2018 11:02 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Yayyy, I have a big cock

I've found that cocks don't taste nice, and they tough like old boot leather lol.

#3 Mar 13, 2018 3:02 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

As in Cockerel.

It was looking to be a Hen with a large comb and wattles, but my little breeding experiment hatched by yours truly is proving to be a Cock in Hens clothing....:)

I now have 2 Cocks who can help multiply my layer hens. The only fly in the ointment so far is the other Cock which is a big white bugger has a piercing cry and simply wont shut up when the hens start to lay, and has the annoying habit  of coming round by the side of my bedroom to make his noise.

The latest one is pretty tame, which means I have to watch whats going on when the dog is not sleeping.

I can see a few more of the common breed cocks finding their way into the freezer now I have two big boys to handle the workload.

You have a big cock? I hope Slice is reading this. He professes to have the biggest of them all!!

Yes, as NH says cocks are not appetizing. The meat is too damned tough!! Hens are so much better.

#4 Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am

Slice
Active

Lord Kaiso, when did I ever say such ting? Ah did say, I was ah real cock, that took care of plenty hens, and the hens keep coming back.

#5 Mar 13, 2018 7:09 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

As in Cockerel.

Cock soup is good.  Put in the Pressure Cooker and you good.

#6 Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

GMW
Active

#7 Mar 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

I've found that cocks don't taste nice, and they tough like old boot leather lol.

PEOPLE      :                                           1 PLUS ONE  1     .... EQUALS  2

New Historian and his taste  and toughness ...
Slice ...  solution ...... cock soup is good , put it into the pressure cooker

Slice seems to be searching for a partner , Dancer not available

NH .... likes well cooked food .
problem solved Slice.

#8 Mar 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Dancer
Active

Ronald saw his doctor and asked if he ever laughed at a patient.
" In over 20 years I haven't because I try to remain professional "
With that Ronald dropped his trousers , revealing the tiniest dick the doctor had ever seen . It wasn't any bigger than a AAA battery.
The doctor burst into uncontrollable hysteria . " I am sorry, I really am , I don't know what came over me . I promise it would not happen again . Now what seems to be the problem ? "

I'ts swollen  said Ronald.

#9 Mar 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

As in Cockerel.

You have a big cock? I hope Slice is reading this. He professes to have the biggest of them all!!

Yes, as NH says cocks are not appetizing. The meat is too damned tough!! Hens are so much better.

It's down to age.  An old cock is tough, a young cock.... just started to crow and small spurs.... is fine.

Cocks give you noise, Hens give you eggs.... why kill the hen that lays the golden egg.

Board footer