You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 21, 2018 10:03 am

Real Distwalker
Active

"Mark Anthony Conditt"

The Austin bomber was a 24 year old white male who blew himself up this morning.  So far, there is no indication that he had military experience and at least one news site is saying he did not.

#2 Mar 22, 2018 6:11 am

Dancer
Active

Re: "Mark Anthony Conditt"

A guy running around blowing people up . What comes to mind says RD  .... is ..... > so far there is no indication that he had military experience <
Therefore ?????????

#3 Mar 22, 2018 7:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

It didn't "come to mind".  At least not my mind. Someone on here predicted he would be ex-military.

#4 Mar 22, 2018 3:47 pm

New Historian
Active

Okay okay lol, so he's just a wannabe GI Joe!! But one thing was certain: HE would be WHITE!

I'm waiting for your list of non-white serial killers now, you can start with the DC snipers...

#5 Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

C'mon man.  You and I don't have to agree on everything and still be friends. 

But this whole "white people bad/black people good" thing is beneath you and I won't play along.

#6 Mar 22, 2018 6:54 pm

New Historian
Active

It's not beneath me, but it's beneath you, to think that's what I'm saying. I'm saying that the vast majority of serial killers are white males. In what possible sense can that be construed as "white people bad/black people good"? Except, evidently, in your own mind?

You know me: I do NOT incessantly beat that race drum.

#7 Mar 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Most serial killers are white and the black homicide rate is much higher than the white homicide white.  That tells us exactly dick about any individual black or white.

#8 Mar 22, 2018 9:04 pm

New Historian
Active

True, but thou dost protesteth too much.

#9 Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I judge people as individuals.

#10 Mar 24, 2018 8:40 am

Dancer
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I judge people as individuals.

We have a problem .  When Law Enforcement officials describe a cell phone recording  left by the Austin Serial Bomber (terrorist)  as
""" the outcry  of a very challenged young man """ 
The remark caused an 'outcry' of its own .

Because the bomber was white some people questioned whether the same level of IMMEDIATE compassion would have been afforded to a person of color.

Board footer