You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 24, 2018 3:29 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hi Calypso

Calypso I been away for a while... Just taking a few days off talkshop... I heard you been inquiring and poking around to see what I am doing....Don't worry Calypso I am ok .... I didn't kick the bucket yet...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Mar 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Hi Calypso

It's nice to know that you are safe and VD free!

#3 Mar 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

Without a Visual Display how is he going to read your messages... Or am I missing something... wink

#4 Mar 25, 2018 6:14 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Without a Visual Display how is he going to read your messages... Or am I missing something... wink

Don't be gross! A visual display of someone who is VD free??? You should be an expert by now yourself!!

#5 Mar 25, 2018 10:55 am

gripe
Active

MRP, I thought that you would have stayed away much longer until the-one-that-you-worship finally gets his just rewards. The whole world knows that he is sliding fast into oblivion. That is why your (re)emergence is so untimely. Is it too hot under those bedrocks? Or, is it that precious clean air now, late in the process, is an urgent need for you?

While you are retreating to your solitary climes, you may do well to consider Mr. Brennan's comments about the-one-that-you-worship:

"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history, " https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 … rew-mccab/

#6 Mar 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Calypso
Active

gripe wrote:

MRP, I thought that you would have stayed away much longer until the-one-that-you-worship finally gets his just rewards. The whole world knows that he is sliding fast into oblivion. That is why your (re)emergence is so untimely. Is it too hot under those bedrocks? Or, is it that precious clean air now, late in the process, is an urgent need for you?

While you are retreating to your solitary climes, you may do well to consider Mr. Brennan's comments about the-one-that-you-worship:

"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history, " https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 … rew-mccab/

Thanks Gripe. Trump will not destroy America. I find it mind-boggling that MRP could like such a damned fool! But then again, he's a feverish womanizer adjust like Trump-- with no respect for women.

#7 Mar 25, 2018 11:09 pm

gripe
Active

Calypso, you are correct, MRP presents us with a "mind-boggling" challenge. He is a puzzle, an enigma! If only his antics were just antics there would be hope, but I suspect that the situation is much more complicated.

Board footer