You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 10, 2018 5:51 am

Calypso
Active

Russians on Talkshop

http://wp.caribbeannewsnow.com/2018/01/ … ian-hands/

There seem to be some Eastern European influence on Talkshop-- perhaps Russian. Topics like the War in the Crimea that Russia fought against England to monopolize the Turkish route. Talkshop is a Grenadian forum. As a Jamaican, I even have to fight to get other Caribbean topics discussed on it. It is good to welcome different opinions and viewpoints but they have to be affiliated with Grenada and the Caribbean. Now that Russia and China have been showing interest in that part of the world, there are somethings that must be kept GRENADIAN!!

#2 Apr 10, 2018 7:15 am

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: Russians on Talkshop

Yes, I am aware.  Some of it seems to be bot activity.  Some of it does not.  I am not sure what is going on but I will continue to delete posts by bots and ban the user.

#3 Apr 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Dancer
Active

Russians are every where , ask Donald.

YAHOO ! for the JA.
This little item  should keep Ms mouth  quiet for a while.

Yahoo/ lifestyle

> Single Mother of 5 proudly poses with children in Law School graduation photos <
" WE DID IT " 
Yeah !

#4 Apr 11, 2018 12:40 am

Calypso
Active

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/single … 31390.html

Stories like this are rare and inspiring.  We can always beat the odds if we have  a strong support system and a plan. You have a lot of talent in the inner cities but little support system. Now she will see the benefit of a good education and be a role model to her 5 children. She has now taken their minds out of poverty and that's what most important. By the way, Dancer,  I DON'T LIKE LAWYERS!!The have clone personalities: manipulative, duplicitous and crookish  l They live the law, feel the law and drink the law.

Last edited by Calypso (Apr 12, 2018 1:09 am)

#5 Apr 12, 2018 7:42 am

Dancer
Active

What have lawyers done you now  ,  stole the family property ?
After your 'flattering' description  , why leave out
" and then they become politicians ". lol.

#6 Apr 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

What have lawyers done you now  ,  stole the family property ?
After your 'flattering' description  , why leave out
" and then they become politicians ". lol.

If the shoe fits then wear it!!

Board footer