You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Speaking of Winnie

New Historian wrote:

So if it was you, if your wife was in jail, for the rest of her life, would you do likewise? Would you be the saint?

=======================================================================

Of course I would be faithful... I made a committment for better or for worse until death do us part..If I want to break the promise for better or worse then I file for divorce...  It must be very painful for Nelson Mandela hearing about her behaviour while he was in jail.... Winnie Mandela was a sexy woman so that must really hurt him after hearing about her behaviour... Historian say what you want that won't change my mind about Winnie Mandela's unfaithfulness...

Mt Rich Possi

#12 Apr 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

So if it was you, if your wife was in jail, for the rest of her life, would you do likewise? Would you be the saint?

He wants Mary, Mother of Christ; he should settle for Mary Magdalene, the wh0re instead!!

#13 Apr 15, 2018 7:41 pm

New Historian
Active

#14 Apr 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

He wants Mary, Mother of Christ; he should settle for Mary Magdalene, the wh0re instead!!

======================================================================

Watch your mouth Calypso... Mary Magdelene was no whore.    She was a good friend of Jesus Christ...Lots of christians won't be pleased by this comment... I never say Winnie Mandela was a whore what I said she was very unfaithful... There is a difference between a Whore and someone that's unfaithful... I don't think Winnie Mandela was taking men for money when Nelson Mandela was in Prison.... Just to refresh your memory Calypso A WHORE IS SOMEONE THAT SLEEP WITH SOMEONE FOR MONEY...

Mt Rich Possi

#15 Apr 16, 2018 3:58 am

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

======================================================================

Watch your mouth Calypso... Mary Magdelene was no whore.    She was a good friend of Jesus Christ...Lots of christians won't be pleased by this comment... I never say Winnie Mandela was a whore what I said she was very unfaithful... There is a difference between a Whore and someone that's unfaithful... I don't think Winnie Mandela was taking men for money when Nelson Mandela was in Prison.... Just to refresh your memory Calypso A WHORE IS SOMEONE THAT SLEEP WITH SOMEONE FOR MONEY...

Mt Rich Possi

But you expected the lady to remain pristine after her husband was taken away for 27 years. Grow up!! you beast!!

#16 Apr 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Ooops double negative.

#17 Apr 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

Interesting article, which indicates the murder of the boy was not at Winnies behest, but rather to hide information from her.

please get off the Stompie issue. Winnies' former body guard later admitted to killing Stompie without her knowledge. How many innocent black children were killed during the white uprising in South Africa? you have no bloody argument here!

Maybe English is your second language?  What I wrote is pretty much what you just stated yourself, and I don't think you are the arbiter of which element of a persons past is discussed..... Counting innocent victims goes both ways, how many terrified unlucky INNOCENT victims were kangaroo courted into a tyre necklace to suffer an appalling agonizing death.

Board footer