You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 16, 2018 6:30 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

50 years later Britain Refuses to help Windrush generation undocument

Trump and Theresa May are evil twins. They will drive the west under. First was Brexit now It's no passport for  those  claiming to be windrush generation who joined their parents in the 50's.
Their parents most of whom  probably died should have chased it up earlier  because they are all grown up  now.
They are now being threatened with possible deportation and feels uncertain and worried.

#2 Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: 50 years later Britain Refuses to help Windrush generation undocument

#3 Apr 17, 2018 7:15 am

Dancer
Active

Can you imagine it Mary Seacole/deportees  ? Those deportation threats from the British Govt must have  been a shock to your system .  * THE  INGRATITUDE * and this from the 'Mother Country'.  I hope you still have your GREE passport or you might be deported to Jamaica. " I don't know if  your 'friend' would like that.

#4 Apr 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Expat
Active

Pretty bloody disgusting.

Simply having been in the system for all those years must give some clue to their legitimacy.

Having said that, there is not one place where I went to school, or worked including my last employ that exists or exists in a form that would have a record of me. Only my medical records. NI number.

#5 Apr 18, 2018 10:24 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

Can you imagine it Mary Seacole/deportees  ? Those deportation threats from the British Govt must have  been a shock to your system .  * THE  INGRATITUDE * and this from the 'Mother Country'.  I hope you still have your GREE passport or you might be deported to Jamaica. " I don't know if  your 'friend' would like that.

Dancer  I really can't put my finger on this one this is why they bring all the carribbean head of state to beat she arse. Lol. But some of those children that born there would see how their parents been treated and ignored and worried sick.  Perhaps they think the children are against their own blood to by  by turning them into them  rofl. Dancer don't worry about me man but thanks for caring. They see the British  children as them and is quite sure they will agree since some blacks seem to hate each other. Real questions. They lucky they call the commonwealth or else they would have chuck them in yarlswood it ain't nice there . Lol

#6 Apr 18, 2018 10:56 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Expat wrote:

Pretty bloody disgusting.

Simply having been in the system for all those years must give some clue to their legitimacy.

Having said that, there is not one place where I went to school, or worked including my last employ that exists or exists in a form that would have a record of me. Only my medical records. NI number.

There is a lot of questions  intruth. Expat not me that say but I heard they were sending back them first then their children all blacks. These people interviewed look over 50 they are supposedly children of the windrush generation who was on their parents passport. All of them seem to be saying a different story. One say he went to renew passport and they say you not a citizen another say they on parents passport.
I think they were sending everybody back Children born there too  and all. They just was doing these first . Remember some of these 50 plus parents dead and gone and they have children born there. So the plan is parents first children follow. Passports can  be revoked.

Board footer