You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

A hostile environment has been created on talkshop by a pro. Lol

An appeal to all the civil talkshoppers that has left to return . The forum must apologise for creating a very hostile environment . Obviously causing hundreds of posters to leave after creating this unfriendly environment all around. Dancer  what you saying. Something wrong Bwoy. Dancer where is the love? O gawd Dancer go kill me We. Dancer that tell me to write that. He say he too felt the pinch in society though he born there  .

#2 Apr 18, 2018 9:54 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: A hostile environment has been created on talkshop by a pro. Lol

Dancer come out you little blind mascot  lol.

#3 Apr 18, 2018 10:03 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

An appeal to all the civil talkshoppers that has left to return . The forum must apologise for creating a very hostile environment . Obviously causing hundreds of posters to leave after creating this unfriendly environment all around. Dancer  what you saying. Something wrong Bwoy. Dancer where is the love? O gawd Dancer go kill me We. Dancer that tell me to write that. He say he too felt the pinch in society though he born there  .

sometimes some people get involved in things that does not concern them in society  and they do not even know who or what is behind it but they have helped created it too what a shame. Food for thought .

#4 Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

Dancer
Active

sometimes some people get involved in things that does not concern them in society  and they do not even know who or what is behind it but they have helped created it too what a shame. Food for thought .

Where have you been Mary Quite Contrary ? Don't answer that. lol.
How can you blame nice, loving , God fearing , truthful  and  non political  Dancer for his not 'dumb' contributions to TS.
Is it because Dancer sees through the hypocrisy , living in the past ,  and  refuses  to play that game.
Passed  that  bs a while  ago. lo.
.. Time to put the blame really where it lies ,  I can tell you what I think , but why bother . I want you to speak  and explain to moi > things that do not concern them in society < etc,etc .
I just want to understand. lol.

#5 Apr 22, 2018 6:47 am

Slice
Active

Ah doh think any hostile environments was created on here.  There is now all kinda sites and as you may know, some folks like to see their names in lights. This place is ah bit too small for them, but gosh ah just love this place.

Board footer