You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Apr 24, 2018 11:49 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Another wonderful job stopping madmen getting WMDs

Yeah, I have no experience with JCBs but when I imagine what kind of thing a JCB would say in my head it sounds exactly like the sort of thing Slice just said. smile

#12 Apr 24, 2018 6:09 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord Hist ah doh know sometimes.  Grenada is about ah million years behind time.  Two night in ah row ah had to drive in the night for some distance, and leh me tell you as you very well know, it is an experience to behold.  Why the F$$K Grenadian drivers, especially the buses doh realize that driving with High beams on is ah danger to everyone, plus it kills Visitors to Grenada night life.

I am told the laws are on the books, but no one enforces it. Ah swear ah love it here, but laws need to be enforced.  I agree with you Grenada is sweet like ah Sugar Apple, but damn enfoce Common sense laws.  Ah hope ah doh sound like ah JCB. 

Hist if you in spice gee me ah call 456 4951.

Just give them beam back, then 2 allu blind.

#13 Apr 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Slice
Active

Rd you switching on me. Man the adjustments are tough, but ah go make it. Ah love the folks, the weather, and in some cases the honesty of the folks. Ah just came from ah man house, with $6,000 cash in me pocket to pay for Car insurance.  All the time ah park the car and ah walking to he house, ah thinking about ah way out. Ah say F44K it, me ent fighting if they try to rob me, ah giving them the honey and running if ah can. Plus the walk to his house was dark and h good way up ah hill.

#14 Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I get it.  There's no place like home.  There is only one place where they call you one of their own.

Board footer