You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 24, 2018 7:20 am

Slice
Active

BLOOD PUDDING IN THE SPICE

Ah once love going by Norway and eat me Blood pudding and Cow Skin souce. I love the pudding so much that everytime me father-in-law comes up from Trini, that was my request, bring me some Blood Pudding. ought that thing once in Brooklyn and it made me real sick.  I said never me again, but ah bought some here in Grenada, nd the damn thing nice too bad.  This is now my ritual, every Saturday ah driving up to Grand Roy and get me five pounds of BLood Pudding.

Gosh that woman knows how to make Blood Pudding.

#2 Apr 24, 2018 8:44 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: BLOOD PUDDING IN THE SPICE

What exactly is blood pudding as you are describing?

#3 Apr 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Slice
Active

The easiest way to describe is to say it is made of Pig and cow blood and also the intestines.

#4 Apr 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Yeah, I know what that is.  I just wanted to know what you meant.  The term "blood pudding" means different things in different places.

#5 Apr 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Expat
Active

Slicy you going too far, all you have to do is see the lady at the back of St Paul's police station.

#6 Apr 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Slice
Active

Ah hope it is good. Ah trying it this Saturday.  Grand Roy is kinda far to drive for Blood Pudding. St Pauls Police Station is five minutes away from me house.

#7 Apr 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Expat
Active

Special orders are made up for people in England.

Not my cup of tea, but when you have the number you can order different grinds of spices, and more or less spicy. Just a little down the hill on the left just before a little concrete road.

Have I lead you wrong yet?  smile

#8 Apr 26, 2018 4:32 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice do your heart a favour and stop eating that CRAP, it's killing you softly.

#9 Apr 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Expat
Active

Blood, Farine, some herbs, and guts for casing. It's probably 200x more healthy than KFC.

#10 Apr 26, 2018 5:42 pm

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

Blood, Farine, some herbs, and guts for casing. It's probably 200x more healthy than KFC.

That's not saying a lot! That and McDonalds should come with a health warning

Board footer