You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Dancer
Active

Black Women Kicked Off Golf Course

Accused by management for playing too slow.
Now !
Management  said they told the ladies to get a move on .
" then the had to call the cops "

Hehehe .... 5 black women together ...... " must have told management to F off. 
They also claim racial and gender bias .

Some women just cuss toooo bad.  lol.

#2 Apr 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Black Women Kicked Off Golf Course

"They also claim racial and gender bias ."

Is it though?  Is it always racial and gender bias no matter how slow they play?

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Apr 25, 2018 2:13 pm)

#3 Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Expat
Active

Still I never heard of calling cops for playing slow.

Maybe as was joked, maybe they became abusive?

#4 Apr 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

<em>"They also claim racial and gender bias ."</em>

Is it though?  Is it always racial and gender bias no matter how slow they play?

Is there a crime for playing too slow? White men are the worst!! They are always in the homosexual-like male commanderies where women are excluded. I have never seen a race of men so evil, insecure, and who promote racial sterotypes like those beasts!! When the black women refused to leave, I bet they were seen as loud-mouths Mammies and Welfare queens. Shallow jackasses!!

#5 Apr 25, 2018 8:04 am

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Is there a crime for playing too slow? White men are the worst!! They are always in the homosexual-like male commanderies where women are excluded. I have never seen a race of men so evil, insecure, and who promote racial sterotypes like those beasts!! When the black women refused to leave, I bet they were seen as loud-mouths Mammies and Welfare queens. Shallow jackasses!!

Blacks playing golf Calypso and to make it worst black women.
Must have had management  in a state. lo.

So sad. lol.

#6 Apr 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

White men are the worst!! They are always in the homosexual-like male commanderies where women are excluded. I have never seen a race of men so evil, insecure, and who promote racial sterotypes like those beasts!!

Have a blessed day Calypso. big_smile

men-laughing.jpg

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Apr 25, 2018 1:25 pm)

#7 Apr 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Calypso wrote:

White men are the worst!! They are always in the homosexual-like male commanderies where women are excluded. I have never seen a race of men so evil, insecure, and who promote racial sterotypes like those beasts!!

Have a blessed day Calypso. big_smile

https://www.livin3.com/wp-content/uploa … ughing.jpg

Look at those bastards, laughing after degrading a woman!!

#8 Apr 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Expat
Active

Probably didn't have to work hard at it. Sometimes they do the job for you.

#9 Apr 26, 2018 4:14 pm

houston
Active

Calypso wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Slow play is not a crime, it is an infraction of rules and therefore subject to being dismissed from the course. Also, a fivesome is not permitted as a group...max is 4, for obvious reasons.
A group of five that drive a ball everywhere but the faraway, then re-tee or spend time looking for lost balls, tend to slow up the pace of play.
The driving range is the place to learn how to swing a club and hit a ball, and yes, how to have respect for the game, the course, the rules and other on the course.

Board footer