You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 28, 2018 7:19 am

Calypso
Active

PINK PUSSYHATS:A SYMBOL OF UNITY OR DIVISION IN THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/0 … 013630001/

At the UFT teachers' march, I refused to wear one. I personally found it rather crude to advertise the color of my genitalia. Many women and men marched in them. It didn't seem to cause any division, but not wearing them was my choice.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/0 … 013630001/

Last edited by Calypso (Apr 28, 2018 10:03 am)

#2 May 06, 2018 2:20 pm

Expat
Active

Re: PINK PUSSYHATS:A SYMBOL OF UNITY OR DIVISION IN THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT?

I have no problem with putting a pink pussy on my head.... Chance would be a fine thing.

#3 May 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

I have no problem with putting a pink pussy on my head.... Chance would be a fine thing.

What would it represent: that you believe in female power, loves the female genital or just plain being  silly to grab attention?

#4 May 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

What would it represent: that you believe in female power, loves the female genital or just plain being  silly to grab attention?

I don't think you took the full import of what I was really saying.... smile It was none of the above, I was simply being rude, but I think it whooshed either over your head, or more dangerously between your legs... LoL.

#5 May 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

I don't think you took the full import of what I was really saying.... smile It was none of the above, I was simply being rude, but I think it whooshed either over your head, or more dangerously between your legs... LoL.

I got your point alright but your comment was lewd so I turned the table on you. Let's talk about the blasted hat and not how proud you will feel to wear a pink pussy on your had. You should try it on for size. Does the hat contribute anything to the women's movement???

#6 May 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Slice
Active

Kaiso you got me, but ent you have to show the thing sometimes?  Show the damn thing in public, so I can see what I am about to drive crazy.

#7 May 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Kaiso you got me, but ent you have to show the thing sometimes?  Show the damn thing in public, so I can see what I am about to drive crazy.

Once again, you are punning on the vulgar end. Does wearing the pink hat really matters in the areas of hearing  women's voices, and their liberation?

#8 May 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Slice
Active

Lord OOMAN, you are always so serious

#9 May 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord OOMAN, you are always so serious

But it was meant to be serious conversation. It wasn't meant to humiliate or degrade. So is wifey a feminist? I would believe one has to be to live with you.

#10 May 07, 2018 11:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Which feminist would put up with Slice lol???

To be serious, just for one moment, there's something to be said for shock value - how else are you to grab headlines? You ever see the Great Wall?

http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/home

Board footer