You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 May 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: PINK PUSSYHATS:A SYMBOL OF UNITY OR DIVISION IN THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT?

New Historian wrote:

"I will not be going in but just view it from the door."

Wuss! No voyeurs allowed, I doubt you can just peek through the window lol, you gotta COMMIT.

I want to see the front of the establishment. I don't look at flabby bods!

#22 May 09, 2018 4:23 pm

New Historian
Active

But what if they're pussies? Don't we love pussies? All hail pussies?

It's like at the nude beach, the brave ones are usually the ones you DON'T want to see nekkid lol!!!

#23 May 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

s-l1600.jpg

#24 May 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Calypso
Active

Looky eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! a pink lipstick with two broken covers!!

#25 May 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

What would it represent: that you believe in female power, loves the female genital or just plain being  silly to grab attention?

I don't think you took the full import of what I was really saying.... smile It was none of the above, I was simply being rude, but I think it whooshed either over your head, or more dangerously between your legs... LoL.

I got your point alright but your comment was lewd so I turned the table on you. Let's talk about the blasted hat and not how proud you will feel to wear a pink pussy on your had. You should try it on for size. Does the hat contribute anything to the women's movement???

I would have felt the table turning, it is akin to the earth moving for you.....It didn't turn...... smile

#26 May 11, 2018 1:34 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

I don't think you took the full import of what I was really saying.... smile It was none of the above, I was simply being rude, but I think it whooshed either over your head, or more dangerously between your legs... LoL.

I got your point alright but your comment was lewd so I turned the table on you. Let's talk about the blasted hat and not how proud you will feel to wear a pink pussy on your had. You should try it on for size. Does the hat contribute anything to the women's movement???

I would have felt the table turning, it is akin to the earth moving for you.....It didn't turn...... smile

Are you absolutely sure that it didn't turn you sarcastic twerp?? I thought it turned 360 degrees and got you all jostled. The evidence is assured!!

#27 May 11, 2018 6:10 am

Slice
Active

Oman you up that late admiring RDs balls and nut posting.  Just come over next time and have ah real look.

#28 May 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

Looky eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! a pink lipstick with two broken covers!!

I guess it really has been a long time even your memories have faded. Might explain some of those tension headaches.

#29 May 13, 2018 5:40 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I guess it really has been a long time even your memories have faded. Might explain some of those tension headaches.

I think you ought to try one of those blasted Russian dolls Dancer mentioned. Perhaps they could satisfy your need for the wild!!

#30 May 13, 2018 10:52 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I think you ought to try one of those blasted Russian dolls Dancer mentioned. Perhaps they could satisfy your need for the wild!!

I would prefer to know it wasn't a computer generated scream when I balls deep.  wink  Wanna get wild baby?

Board footer