You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Slice
Active

WHY I AM AT HOME AND NOT IN VINCENNES HARVEST

I could not get ah driver tonight and ah fraid to drive in the dark, because of the oncoming bright lights.  This really for NH, cause he  said stop being ah JCB.

#2 Apr 29, 2018 11:08 am

piratejenny
Active

Re: WHY I AM AT HOME AND NOT IN VINCENNES HARVEST

Driving at night cause of on-coming bright lights is good to avoid and a real thing. You might get your eyes checked for cataracts.

#3 Apr 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Expat
Active

I tink he just needs a decent eye test clearvision by the Careenage do a good test. They ballsed up the glasses... or at least the suppliers in Barbados did, but they came good in the end.

Cataracts are out to get us all  sad

And night driving in Grenada IS a nightmare. Even ore than day time, and thats bad enough.

#4 Apr 30, 2018 6:13 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

I could not get ah driver tonight and ah fraid to drive in the dark, because of the oncoming bright lights.  This really for NH, cause he  said stop being ah JCB.

Driving in Greenz takes some getting used to - and some sizeable cojones LOL!! You'll get there Slice, doh be a wuss lol.

#5 May 01, 2018 6:44 am

Slice
Active

Well ah getting better.  LORD AH WUSS, those are curse words.

#6 May 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Expat
Active

I think you yankee types have more of a problem because you are used to enormous roads.

I recall American passengers in my Lexus sucking in air as I squeezed through gaps in Central London, which were at least an inch either side of my mirrors.... normal runnings in the big city.

I have lost the edge now, but back then easy peasy.

Board footer