You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 04, 2018 9:10 am

Dancer
Active

Call It Off Harry ... FAMILY FEUD !! ... Megan's half brother speaks

I did not want to read anything more on Kayne West. " Let's get some balance here."

"It is not too late "  . Tom Markle , Megan Markle's  1/2 brother  tells Harry the prince .
Meghan is a jaded , shallow , conceited , below   C average  Hollywood actress and will be the biggest mistake in Royal Wedding history.
* seems Tom knows little about Royal wedding history ........ Henry the V111  Tommy boy . lo.*

Tom Markle Jr, 51 also told Harry in a  hand written letter that " Meghan is obviously not the right woman for you ".

SKY NEWS> UK.

#2 May 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Call It Off Harry ... FAMILY FEUD !! ... Megan's half brother speaks

Dancer wrote:

I did not want to read anything more on Kayne West. " Let's get some balance here."

"It is not too late "  . Tom Markle , Megan Markle's  1/2 brother  tells Harry the prince .
Meghan is a jaded , shallow , conceited , below   C average  Hollywood actress and will be the biggest mistake in Royal Wedding history.
* seems Tom knows little about Royal wedding history ........ Henry the V111  Tommy boy . lo.*

Tom Markle Jr, 51 also told Harry in a  hand written letter that " Meghan is obviously not the right woman for you ".

SKY NEWS> UK.

What a lowlife. You should be happy that your sister is moving up in the world and not to put her down. What a blasted degenerate!!

#3 May 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Slice
Active

It is very clear, he has other motives.  But who gives ah sheet anyway.

#4 May 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

It is very clear, he has other motives.  But who gives ah sheet anyway.

Damn right, one way or the other its all Bllocks, who gives a damn. Let them do their own thing, and if the plebs want a little glitz well let em ave it.

So long as she keeps his mitre polished Harry aint going to care, and if she falls short, as we know from past to recent history the Princes always find a woman to keep them amused.

#5 May 07, 2018 10:57 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

SKY NEWS> UK.

Why?

#6 May 12, 2018 10:13 am

Dancer
Active

Following up on Meghan's  half brother  ..... he sent another letter to prince Harry .... begging.

DAILY MIRROR... UK

**  Its not too late to send me an invite  **

Meghan Markle's estranged brother begs to attend the royal wedding in a letter apologizing for telling prince Harry  not to marry his sister.

All over the news THE wedding .   ..... and in the UK , talks of a mixed Royal family. Some not so very  nice. ....sad.

So I am listening to BBC news radio that runs 24/7.... stories from all over the world.
...and heard....
BBC radio advertising a program for sometime this weekend  , called  " Mixed and Confused "
I thought of Peschief.   lmao. Pes.
I know the JA was not invited ... .. but she will be watching on TV.  and will be there in spirit.
Good morning JA.  No Tim Hortons ? Drinking your Tumeric tea ?

I think I will go and have a sea bath.

#7 May 12, 2018 11:11 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Following up on Meghan's  half brother  ..... he sent another letter to prince Harry .... begging.

DAILY MIRROR... UK

**  Its not too late to send me an invite  **

Meghan Markle's estranged brother begs to attend the royal wedding in a letter apologizing for telling prince Harry  not to marry his sister.

All over the news THE wedding .   ..... and in the UK , talks of a mixed Royal family. Some not so very  nice. ....sad.

So I am listening to BBC news radio that runs 24/7.... stories from all over the world.
...and heard....
BBC radio advertising a program for sometime this weekend  , called  " Mixed and Confused "
I thought of Peschief.   lmao. Pes.
I know the JA was not invited ... .. but she will be watching on TV.  and will be there in spirit.
Good morning JA.  No Tim Hortons ? Drinking your Tumeric tea ?

I think I will go and have a sea bath.

Dancer, please stop spreading your cheap rumors, you GOSSIP MONGER! Handle the situation with class like the soon- to -be married couple. They shut out the world and worked on their relationship because they felt as if it was nobody's damned business!

#8 May 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Dancer
Active

"NOW KNOW YE"

Queen Eliz  gives consent  to  Royal wedding  ................. thank goodness !

Calypso will be relieved.

#9 May 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

"NOW KNOW YE"

Queen Eliz  gives consent  to  Royal wedding  ................. thank goodness !

Calypso will be relieved.

Why shouldn't she give her consent, she is not going to live with her grandson. Meghan was not the first person of African descent to marry into European royalty. Angela, and woman of Panamanian descent was. British royalty is the most prestigious and that's what makes it so special. Wishing the couple happiness and hoping that they will extent their charitable contributions.

#10 May 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Dancer
Active

Meghan's  father  in Hot water , set up by Meghan's  sister.
Will Meghan's father give the bride away ? 'We will see.'

Palace release statement.

Gossip Chef. lol.

Board footer