You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Slice
Active

IF THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA, AH OWONDER WHA GM AND DANCER GO SAY

Certain kind of clothing are banned in Grenada, for example what the police wears when they are not in the Queens uniforms. I actually saw this happen, this guy was wearing ah banned pair of pants, the FRIGGING Cop, made him remove his pants and poor fella had to walk the streets in his Underwear.

#2 May 07, 2018 11:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: IF THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA, AH OWONDER WHA GM AND DANCER GO SAY

Not in agreement with that Draconian action by the cop, but I CERTAINLY agree with the banning of camouflage or nearly-police clothes of any kind. A friend of mine in Trinidad nearly lost his arm in a late night fake roadblock.

#3 May 08, 2018 5:43 am

Slice
Active

No argument here.  BTW why your now famous short stories are no longer?

#4 May 08, 2018 7:03 am

Dancer
Active

Slice wrote:

Certain kind of clothing are banned in Grenada, for example what the police wears when they are not in the Queens uniforms. I actually saw this happen, this guy was wearing ah banned pair of pants, the FRIGGING Cop, made him remove his pants and poor fella had to walk the streets in his Underwear.

Seems like male discrimination to me .  The police would never had done that to Calypso ..... but who would want to see those  white flour bag undies , that reach way down to her knees.
Ohhhh  please.

Board footer