You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 May 13, 2018 5:36 am

Calypso
Active

Re: The last photo of Maurice Bishop

Real Distwalker wrote:

The document above was a contemporaneous internal military memo that was given to me by a member of the graves registration team.  It mentions the name a legitimate funeral home in Grenada.  I believe it is legitimate since there is no reason to doubt it.

You, on the other hand, will assume that it is a clever CIA forgery handed off to me by an operative in an Urgent Fury website as part of the campaign of misinformation about which not one in ten million Americans care a whit about. 

And that is the impasse where will will stay.

What is so fucking special about giving you the information and the not the Grenadian mass. You must have close link with the CIA to have gotten that information?????????

#22 May 13, 2018 10:13 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

Whey you see dem short pants? all I can see is a top and some kinda pants then the rest of his legs are obscured...

bishiphi.jpg

#23 May 13, 2018 10:24 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

Whey you see dem short pants? all I can see is a top and some kinda pants then the rest of his legs are obscured...

https://s9.postimg.cc/jwvkodqbj/bishiphi.jpg

Why are you mocking Mr. Maurice Bishop in his short pants??

#24 May 13, 2018 10:41 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I am not mocking him.  I am saying that a man in short pants isn't likely to be a man that is planning a coup as was implied by Bernard Coard.  A man in short pants is a man who is in a casual state of mind.  The short pants are evidence that it is exactly what it seems.  He was being held under house arrest at his home at Mt. Wheldale and he was swept up by supporters and carried to the fort.   

I feel bad for you Calypso.  Nobody should have to go to bed stupid every night.

#25 May 13, 2018 10:44 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

https://s9.postimg.cc/jwvkodqbj/bishiphi.jpg

OK, So I actually thought it was another bearded person in that picture. My bad, as might be said in Amerikeee.

#26 May 13, 2018 10:49 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

What is so fucking special about giving you the information and the not the Grenadian mass. You must have close link with the CIA to have gotten that information?????????

Look, there is a Facebook group for veterans of Urgent Fury.  I am a member.  A discussion arose where one of the enlisted men on graves registration detail mentioned that he was involved in the recovery.  I said this...

Real Distwalker wrote:

"Many Grenadians are still bothered by the fact that Bishop's body was never returned. Their anger is directed mostly at the RMC members but some believe the Americans have it and are secretly holding it.

There are witnesses who said the bodies of Bishop and the others were burned in a pit at Calivigny Barracks."

He started talking about his experience on the graves team and he PMed me those documents as part of the conversation.

He is just a guy.  He has no responsibility to the "Grenadian masses".  I, on the other hand, just made the information available to anyone in Grenada who wants to research it.

Do you get that?  I just posted it on a public forum.  It is now available to the "Grenadian masses" as you put it. 

Seriously.  Put on your thinking cap.  This isn't a secret site.  It is open to everyone in the world.

Sheesh.

#27 May 13, 2018 10:50 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I am not mocking him.  I am saying that a man in short pants isn't likely to be a man that is planning a coup as was implied by Bernard Coard.  I man in short pants is a man who is in a casual state of mind.  The short pants are evidence that it is exactly what it seems.  He was being held under house arrest at his home at Mt. Wheldale and he was swept up by supporters and carried to the fort.   

I feel bad for you Calypso.  Nobody should have to go to bed stupid every night.

You bloody jack! Don't pity me and my stupidity, pity your presumptuous, pert ass. What does wearing a short pants has to do with planning a coup? If he were planning a coup in short pants, it would have been a brilliant tactic because he would have appeared unassuming by many. Yes, I know that picture, he was being held under house arrest by the mob who wanted blood. Like you and your kind, you drank his blood like a blasted vampire!

#28 May 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

He wasn't being held by a mob in that photo.  Those people are his supporters.  They are there celebrating his release from house arrest as was ordered by the Central Committee of the Party.

#29 May 14, 2018 3:40 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

He wasn't being held by a mob in that photo.  Those people are his supporters.  They are there celebrating his release from house arrest as was ordered by the Central Committee of the Party.

He was being held under house arrest at his home at Mt. Wheldale and he was swept up by supporters and carried to the fort.   

Feel bad for your command of English! Did you mean that he had been held captive at his home in Mount Wheldale and upon release he was swept up by his supporters and carried to the fort?  Now I got you!!

#30 May 14, 2018 10:13 am

New Historian
Active

Lord allyu enough now! Calypso take a chill pill, RD put away that sharp tongue lol!

The fact that he was in shorts is EXTREMELY pertinent to the story, he was taken unawares when the students stormed the gates and freed him was house arrest. He was also extremely weak, as he'd been on a hunger strike, fearing poison. And from there, it all went tragically pear-shaped... sad

Board footer