You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 29, 2018 6:36 am

Slice
Active

WAY THAT DAM NH

Just imagine I was one of the critic of Grenadains having two Cell phones.  Ah use to say, some can even buy food, but they have two and three Cell phones.  Lord if ah call ah Digicell phone it is ah buck ah minute.  I use to wonder why are Spicefolks so short on the phone, now ah know.  NH here are my digits again, maybe we can hook up with that busy body they call Expat. 456-4951, or 533-0043.

Last edited by Slice (May 29, 2018 6:37 am)

#2 May 29, 2018 9:52 am

Expat
Active

Re: WAY THAT DAM NH

Slice wrote:

Just imagine I was one of the critic of Grenadains having two Cell phones.  Ah use to say, some can even buy food, but they have two and three Cell phones.  Lord if ah call ah Digicell phone it is ah buck ah minute.  I use to wonder why are Spicefolks so short on the phone, now ah know.  NH here are my digits again, maybe we can hook up with that busy body they call Expat. 456-4951, or 533-0043.

It's like the Arabs say. Boys are for pleasure, and Women for family.

Digicel is for pay as you go-ers, and Lime is for contract.

What you have to do is encourage people to use Whatscrap or better yet an app called Signal... which is more secure that whatscap. The more people on Signal the better, and it was written by the same people who sold whatscrap, but it is less intrusive into your privacy.

Use crappy or signal especially when you are by wifi and the calls are free.

I had to laugh the other day. Digicel telling people as part of their latest package they would GIVE you whatscrap..... puleeese.... it's a simple download you can do for yourself.... same with Signal.

Board footer