You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 30, 2018 12:40 pm

GMW
Active

Should I mention Rosanne!

Nah these discussions don't fit in too well around here anymore. LOL. I haven't been so wrong during the many, many years I've been opining on certain things. I was essentially saying this is much bigger that the likes of Trump and Rosanne.

And I won't bother to say anything about the 18 million viewers who watched her first episode. In fact there's plenty more where that came from. I remember Trump bragged that Rosanne was representing them. He may be correct on that call.

Of course its hilarious remembering how some people frequently likened Barack Obama to Hitler a few years ago. Their comments on the real likeness of Hitler has been mostly muted.

#2 May 30, 2018 4:30 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Should I mention Rosanne!

She blamed her sleeping pills - yeah right. More like it's her "keep-awake powder" that's doing the trick!!!

#3 May 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Expat
Active

According to her Ex Huzzy on Anderson Cooper who has mental, alcohol, and drug issues. She has mental issues. I guess one of them is stupidity when she opens her mouth?

#4 May 31, 2018 5:56 am

GMW
Active

Expat wrote:

I guess one of them is stupidity when she opens her mouth?

Um, nope, RACISM when she opens her heart. She has done that consistently. Just like Trump.

#5 May 31, 2018 6:31 am

Slice
Active

She is ah small fish in ah big pond.  Doh give ah sheet about her, it is the president and the folks that are in power that concerns me.

#6 May 31, 2018 10:51 am

Expat
Active

GMW wrote:
Expat wrote:

I guess one of them is stupidity when she opens her mouth?

Um, nope, RACISM when she opens her heart. She has done that consistently. Just like Trump.

I did say "one of them" I did not exclude any other reason, including mental issues. I believe if we check the mental state of many comedians you will find they have issues.... usually depression.

#7 May 31, 2018 1:43 pm

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

She is ah small fish in ah big pond.  Doh give ah sheet about her, it is the president and the folks that are in power that concerns me.

Maybe so but its the millions of small fish just like her that are enabling him and his folks in power. These are dangerous times. Prophetic!

#8 May 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Dancer
Active

Sick .

Two black Uncle Tom-etts. 'Diamond and Silk'    ( Roseanne is ok)

2 black women ......... used by Fox.

,,,,,,,,,, by the way I  don't read  or listen to them after that 1st time .

Board footer