You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 03, 2018 6:16 am

Dancer
Active

Devon ... The Jury is out .... To Give or Not to Give.

Devon the time is here.
We will be watching.

#2 Jun 05, 2018 11:21 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Devon ... The Jury is out .... To Give or Not to Give.

Devon , the Test Series  starts in Port-Of- Spain  Tomorrow Wednesday against Sri Lanka .
Devon as a WI  cricket lover , all my best wishes , hoping you do well

.......... But my fingers will remain crossed.
Make Gree proud Devon , so that I might be able to  uncross my fingers. (runs Devon , runs )
Good Luck.

#3 Jun 05, 2018 11:23 am

New Historian
Active

And dem Trinis wanna boycott de match, because the West Indies Board tired of begging their players to play! Stupesss nationalism rearing its ugly head again.

#4 Jun 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Slice
Active

Ah go be watching.  Got up 5am daily to watch England and Pakistan.   Totally change me TV watching habits.  One thing ah realize doh is Grenadians are not big TV watchers, they are outside most of the time.

The Washington Capitals are one win away from clinching their first Stanley cup.  Yep ah do watch Hockey when the capitals are playing.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 05, 2018 2:17 pm)

#5 Jun 11, 2018 8:04 am

Dancer
Active

The West Indies Cricket team  win a Test match.

All I could say is congratulations ,  and  Devon , that is the only reason you might just get a play in the next Test.

But I am skeptical .  What I would like you to do is to try to get singles  "that's all" 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1
Then after 3 hours at the crease you might have 50. Now you can go for some  4s and hope you not get out.
This is the last chance Devon.

Board footer