You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jun 09, 2018 9:53 am

Slice
Active

Re: OUR LIVES RAN PARALELL FOR AWHILE

Lord ah taking Kaiso side.  Ah know I will be bitten later, but ah taking her side.  When ah was younger I knew two nice young ladies, One was me wife cousin and the other me Oman Niece.  I say these two young ladies will have the world going, they were both beautiful.  One got pregnant on her prom night and the other almost around the same time.  Ah say they both made ah mistake and will get their lives together.

That never happened. I ended up being the Godfather of both of one of the young ladies kids.  My Godson came to see me one day and when he told me his story, I almost cried.  I asked why he never reached out for help, he said he could not, his mom was going to throw him out of the house.  Now when I look at one of the women, my heart is broken and it is almost the same story as Kaiso.  Thank God one of my God sons is doing well.  He is ah big time researcher in ah Big time university.

Now you know why I agree with Kaiso.  Life is ah bitch, and folks you thought would made it, they just did not.  Even here in Grenada, folks I thought had great starts in life, are not doing to well.  When me PADNAH say to me Slice, if you to the shop in Piedmontemps junction, at 8am, you will see him drunk that early in the morning, I cried.  How the hell can that happen to someone as prominent as he was?

Last edited by Slice (Jun 09, 2018 9:55 am)

#12 Jun 09, 2018 10:10 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord ah taking Kaiso side.  Ah know I will be bitten later, but ah taking her side.  When ah was younger I knew two nice young ladies, One was me wife cousin and the other me Oman Niece.  I say these two young ladies will have the world going, they were both beautiful.  One got pregnant on her prom night and the other almost around the same time.  Ah say they both made ah mistake and will get their lives together.

That never happened. I ended up being the Godfather of both of one of the young ladies kids.  My Godson came to see me one day and when he told me his story, I almost cried.  I asked why he never reached out for help, he said he could not, his mom was going to throw him out of the house.  Now when I look at one of the women, my heart is broken and it is almost the same story as Kaiso.  Thank God one of my God sons is doing well.  He is ah big time researcher in ah Big time university.

Now you know why I agree with Kaiso.  Life is ah bitch, and folks you thought would made it, they just did not.  Even here in Grenada, folks I thought had great starts in life, are not doing to well.  When me PADNAH say to me Slice, if you to the shop in Piedmontemps junction, at 8am, you will see him drunk that early in the morning, I cried.  How the hell can that happen to someone as prominent as he was?

Yes, Slice, life is a bitch! I never thought she would have ended up the same way she started. She has no education; she is barely scratching out a living. I guess it is very hard to escape one's background!

#13 Jun 09, 2018 10:49 am

Slice
Active

Well ah doh know about the back ground, because the two young laies ah mention was setup for success, they just took a path I was not expecting them to take and also their families.  Keep in mind also, they were only children, meaning their parents only had them.

#14 Jun 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Dancer
Active

I saw those pictures , shacks galore ! Does not look like a village that form  families . Tough life.

In high school , you join the cadets , if  you want to... camps every year ,  Canada ,  the West Indies , at home.
The first time in Jamaica  , passing 'those shacks, surprised us ,  most  made out of cardboard.
Jamaica was supposed to be  the progressive one.

The girls were hot.

#15 Jun 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

I saw those pictures , shacks galore ! Does not look like a village that form  families . Tough life.

In high school , you join the cadets , if  you want to... camps every year ,  Canada ,  the West Indies , at home.
The first time in Jamaica  , passing 'those shacks, surprised us ,  most  made out of cardboard.
Jamaica was supposed to be  the progressive one.

The girls were hot.

I am surprised that you like the cheap-looking ghetto girls with their 12 inch nails of all colors, their hair dyed pink and their tight clothing accentuating their huge backsides. Men are such superficial, duplicitous hypocrites!

https://www.google.com/search?q=jamaica … fmiR-TDwjM:

Last edited by Calypso (Jun 09, 2018 1:31 pm)

#16 Jun 09, 2018 1:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Hey don't hate, "cheap-looking ghetto girls" can be hot - you never heard about the real Ghetto Slam?

#17 Jun 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Hey don't hate, "cheap-looking ghetto girls" can be hot - you never heard about the real Ghetto Slam?

It is those same dancehall types who have live sex on stage as if were normal. Tell me Mr. hypocrite, would you take one of those purple-haired tarts to your mother?

#18 Jun 09, 2018 3:01 pm

New Historian
Active

Well I never took any girls to my mother, but that's another story altogether. Even a little miss twinkle toes like you should know: there are girls you "slam", and there are girls you bring home to mama. And for your own peace of mind, NEVER should the twain meet lol! But just because you don't take her home don't mean you should be ashamed of "purple-haired tarts"- personally I like a bit of purple hair fashion, and "we all love a little tart"!

#19 Jun 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Well I never took any girls to my mother, but that's another story altogether. Even a little miss twinkle toes like you should know: there are girls you "slam", and there are girls you bring home to mama. And for your own peace of mind, NEVER should the twain meet lol! But just because you don't take her home don't mean you should be ashamed of "purple-haired tarts"- personally I like a bit of purple hair fashion, and "we all love a little tart"!

Typical man. You really are all dirty bastards!!!!!!!!!

#20 Jun 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Slice
Active

Lord this is real funny.  me and me PADNAH, was talking about that today.  Ok any man should have one of those girls.  I am going to say, if you din have ah real Ghetto girl, then you not ah man yet.  That is way, men should get their experience from, or ah high or middle price hooker.

Now I agree with NH, you just do not take any woman to meet mom.  In we men mind we know who is just good for slamming, and who is wife material or just a nice sexy girlfriend.  We know these things.  I honestly think I grew up after I visited the Block  in Baltimore and bought my first piece.

Kaiso, you are such ah saint, you might as well be ah preacher.  Then me PADNAH reminded me this morning, he say Slice boy you see them girl and dem that are playing saint, is them that wicked you know.

Board footer