You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Jun 09, 2018 3:17 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: OUR LIVES RAN PARALELL FOR AWHILE

Aww poor Cal, how you hate man so? Who treated you so bad, that you've taken it out on every living male since then? If you'd let down your guard a little, you might just let a good man through lol!!

#22 Jun 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Aww poor Cal, how you hate man so? Who treated you so bad, that you've taken it out on every living male since then? If you'd let down your guard a little, you might just let a good man through lol!!

A good man, is there such a thing? They are all about self-interest and spending yuh penny!!

#23 Jun 09, 2018 5:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Spending you penny? Hah! Think you got that the other way around lady! Where are all those well-heeled woman who want to spend their "pennies" on me? Why do I miss out?

Is y'all that be expert at "extracting taxes" out of men.

#24 Jun 10, 2018 5:02 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Spending you penny? Hah! Think you got that the other way around lady! Where are all those well-heeled woman who want to spend their "pennies" on me? Why do I miss out?

Is y'all that be expert at "extracting taxes" out of men.

What a sexist, shitty comment!!!

#25 Jun 10, 2018 7:37 am

Slice
Active

Lord Kaiso, woman you need ah real man in your life.  Like NH said someone disappointed you and you mad at every male in the world.  You know we are all not the same. leh me give you an example,  Expat, and RD are really devoted husbands and what I call real good guys, but you see me, ah love woman, and if the woman look good ah ent lying, and she offer herself up, I just can't resist.  Ah have ah weakness for sweetness.  Doh know bout NH, gripe and houston ah go let them speak for himself.  But ah tink gripe is like Rd and Expat.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 10, 2018 7:39 am)

#26 Jun 10, 2018 10:23 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord Kaiso, woman you need ah real man in your life.  Like NH said someone disappointed you and you mad at every male in the world.  You know we are all not the same. leh me give you an example,  Expat, and RD are really devoted husbands and what I call real good guys, but you see me, ah love woman, and if the woman look good ah ent lying, and she offer herself up, I just can't resist.  Ah have ah weakness for sweetness.  Doh know bout NH, gripe and houston ah go let them speak for himself.  But ah tink gripe is like Rd and Expat.

Gripe is the best man on this forum. He reminds me of Commie--Gentility at its finest. As for you, I truly don't know what to say.

#27 Jun 10, 2018 10:55 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, you must remember most ah we on here have different personalities.  In real life he might not be as sweet as you think.  Ok so you like he Talkshop personality.  I got you.  Ah know Kaiso, You tink I am the devil in the flesh, and that is fine by me.  I ent no hypocrite, I will always tell the truth.

#28 Jun 10, 2018 11:36 am

New Historian
Active

Poor Kaiso, let's start a Calypso Men's Support Group - to try and restore her shattered faith in the male species lol! First of all we have to find the culprit: Kaiso, who was that lyin' cheatin' SOB who destroyed your trust in men? And, by the look of it, spent all your pennies as well! We not ALL like him, no need for an entire gender to pay for the sins of that bastard?

I was once accused of being a mysoginist and I said no, I love women! My wife replied, somewhat ruefully "Yeah, too much!!" LOL

Board footer