You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 09, 2018 10:12 am

Slice
Active

LIFE IN THE SUN OR PARADISE

Today I got up at 5am, sit on me verandah with ah cup ah coffee and watch the sun rise.  Ah think do I want to markets with two diseases floating around Grenada?  Ah say hell ah going.  I went to fish market, bought about 10lbs of Sword fish, $50.00 ah leg ah pork $32.00 and about 5lbs ah beef I think it was about $30 bucks also.  Then ah went to Real Value Supermarket, got some strawberries, some Blue Berries, two Kiwi and some local and foreign juices and ah bawl like ah cow when Real value say $156.00.

It seems the electrician, will finally come and finish up today, then ah going to the Brewery as soon as they open for about one hour.  Ah fraid ah get caught, and later ah going and buy 5 bottles of mountain dew.  Then when it is dark and she man go to work..  Ah done, leh me stop.

That is life in Paradise.  No Blood pudding for awhile.

#2 Jun 09, 2018 10:27 am

gripe
Active

Re: LIFE IN THE SUN OR PARADISE

Slice, with all those goodies you bought having gotten up early this morning, why don't you spend some part of the day cooking some of that good stuff so that later, "when it is dark", you will be asleep rather than being on the prowl (prowling around some place where you should not be found)?

#3 Jun 09, 2018 11:52 am

Real Distwalker
Active

That sounds pretty nice bro.

#4 Jun 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Expat
Active

Lawd, Slice you have money to burn. Still, you have JUST arrived, which is why you have Just Come Back  ent it.

10 years from now you will be catching yu ass like me, We woz all rich once. Grenada has a way of breaking down yu fat.

Many a JCB has had to JGB to England or Amerkee when dey money done.

Buying imported fruit from IGA.... that's the beginning of the end for you.

Mine you, if you carry on with this hornin sheite you go meet La Qua quicker than you want. It's a small Island and people see, and people talk. And as of yet you doh know who knows who. Huzzy Cousin go tell huzzy an you doh know who is the Cousin do you.

Uncle Expat has given you a lot of info recently, one last piece of advice. Keep your penis in your pants if you want to keep it attached to your body.

#5 Jun 09, 2018 12:56 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, you gave Slice some sage advice.

I liked your comment that, over time, Slice's (excited) spending may dry up like others before him. But, we don't know if Slice has it made; he may have cartoons of dollars stored away so that his spending will not soon cease.

However, I liked even more your warning to Slice about his late night escapades. That is the more serious issue. If he persists, I hear you say Expat, that Slice may transform from a JCB to a SGD (Soon-Go-Down), with services provided by La Qua. The reason would likely be, as you suggested, Slice losing a critical part that he may be choosing to put into service too freely and with too much risks. (Cartoons of dollars would not cure that ailment.)

My take: Slice, please listen to "Uncle Expat". Please . . .

#6 Jun 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Slice
Active

Lord as I already found out Grenada is ah money pit. So I drink Blue berries, Kiwi, pear, Guave and sometime ah staw berry juice, now Expat if you can find some local replacement, I will be happy to change my drink menu.  Yep ah have found out Grenada drains you of every buck you have, but I have to live.

Expat ah din say who ah meeting later, you assumed it was ah woman.  I do have male friends, and what if I am gay? you mean ah man go kill me for another man.  Lord that won't be ah nice way to go.  I can see for ah woman, but for ah man.

All kidding aside Grenada has no secrets and I am listening to your advice.

#7 Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord as I already found out Grenada is ah money pit. So I drink Blue berries, Kiwi, pear, Guave and sometime ah staw berry juice, now Expat if you can find some local replacement, I will be happy to change my drink menu.  Yep ah have found out Grenada drains you of every buck you have, but I have to live.

Expat ah din say who ah meeting later, you assumed it was ah woman.  I do have male friends, and what if I am gay? you mean ah man go kill me for another man.  Lord that won't be ah nice way to go.  I can see for ah woman, but for ah man.

All kidding aside Grenada has no secrets and I am listening to your advice.

>Then when it is dark and she man go to work<  I AAaaaasssssume nutting.

Get some Golden apple, juice it, sprinkle a little pepper.

Board footer