You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jun 10, 2018 8:05 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Bumping into Bill

He isn't a bad guy online either. smile

#12 Jun 10, 2018 11:19 am

New Historian
Active

Aww guys I'm blushing! It was great hooking up with Slicey and the one we mistakenly call Expat.

Last night was a great night for athletics. At the Racers Club meet in Kingston, Kirani made his return after a year-plus absence from the track will injury, and blew away the competition with a superb come from behind win! Then, Jamaica's Shelly-Ann Praser-Pryce returned from giving birth and blew away the field in the 100M, with a winning time of 11.01 seconds. Good all round!!

#13 Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
houston wrote:

Hey Slice and Expat...at your meeting the other night, did NH order a Dos Equis?
Was he able to speak French in Russian?
Could he be the new....Most Interesting Man in the World?

I think anyone who lives in 10 countries should be able to speak ah little bit of something rather than English. I would say NH is ah very interesting person.  Despite what you think about him, He is very down to earth.  Also from our meeting, what I also learn, and I think this could be ah lesson for all Talkshoppers, the personality on Talkshop is very different from the person in real life.

In real life NH is ah real KEWL guy.

He is hot and very Latin!!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0326091/

Oops! I just checked him out. He is a Jew! Very duplicitous like all men on TS

Last edited by Calypso (Jun 10, 2018 12:21 pm)

#14 Jun 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

He isn't a bad guy online either. smile

Totally agree. NH Kept the shop going there for ah long while. So ah go give away ah secret.  During our meeting, me and Expat was in our best Dan dan, up walks NH with he Grenadian Bandana.  He  is ah real KEWL guy.  Ah doh think ah need to defend him, he is capable of doing that.

Man ah wish he was moving back to Grenada tomorrow.  The three of us was going  to have fun.

#15 Jun 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:
houston wrote:

Hey Slice and Expat...at your meeting the other night, did NH order a Dos Equis?
Was he able to speak French in Russian?
Could he be the new....Most Interesting Man in the World?

I think anyone who lives in 10 countries should be able to speak ah little bit of something rather than English. I would say NH is ah very interesting person.  Despite what you think about him, He is very down to earth.  Also from our meeting, what I also learn, and I think this could be ah lesson for all Talkshoppers, the personality on Talkshop is very different from the person in real life.

In real life NH is ah real KEWL guy.

He is hot and very Latin!!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0326091/

Oops! I just checked him out. He is a Jew! Very duplicitous like all men on TS

>duplicitous<

That's a very big word for a lady of a certain age.   wink

#16 Jun 10, 2018 4:15 pm

New Historian
Active

"Oops! I just checked him out. He is a Jew! Very duplicitous like all men on TS"

What you got against Jews?

#17 Jun 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Expat
Active

I don't think she has anything against Jews per se, just that she had been taken in by the husky Ameri/Latin sounding voice and had thought him to be a sexy Latin, not a yosser. She is trying to blame him for not living up to her fantasies, and us simply for being the same gender.

#18 Jun 11, 2018 3:24 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

I don't think she has anything against Jews per se, just that she had been taken in by the husky Ameri/Latin sounding voice and had thought him to be a sexy Latin, not a yosser. She is trying to blame him for not living up to her fantasies, and us simply for being the same gender.

You said it dude!

#19 Jun 11, 2018 7:48 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, this is kinda interesting yesterday while messing with Facebook, guess who showed up?  Yep it was Talkshop very own NH, they had friend suggestion and I left alone.  Now if you have monies and willing to pay, I can tell you his name, so you can get ah better picture of your friend NH.  Now apart from  paying me tons of money, you also have to agree to join me in Grenada for ah week.  Leh me know if we have ah deal.  Watch how you reply MRP is still peeping.

Board footer