You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Expat
Active

Toni Braxton For Kaiso

Well there are good melodies, in this modern era, and while Whitney could undoubtedly sing I always felt she spent far too much time almost shouting.

I like Toni, and this song coincided with meeting up with an old flame, so it kinda had a raw edge to it for me.

#2 Jun 15, 2018 12:23 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Toni Braxton For Kaiso

Around that time I had a beautiful black American partner, we made good use of Toni!!

#3 Jun 15, 2018 4:41 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Around that time I had a beautiful black American partner, we made good use of Toni!!

Thank you. She's ok. But let's face it, thee was a certain romantic feel from the olden days. It was done with more class and discretion.

#4 Jun 15, 2018 6:53 am

Slice
Active

Wait NH you dated an American?  Thought you hated Americans?  I guess all private parts are the same.  Kaiso being the exception.

#5 Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

Slice
Active

This time of the year it is all about BACCAHANAL.  Then ah want to go to this event with Ajamu, but they say it is ah four hour show.  Too damn long for me.

#6 Jun 15, 2018 7:58 am

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Wait NH you dated an American?  Thought you hated Americans?  I guess all private parts are the same.  Kaiso being the exception.

I never said I "hate" Americans; I may hate the things that America does, and in some cases stands for, but people are people. And in any case it's like the French, with whom I have a love-hate relationship: I hate the men but love the women LOL!

#7 Jun 15, 2018 8:48 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

This time of the year it is all about BACCAHANAL.  Then ah want to go to this event with Ajamu, but they say it is ah four hour show.  Too damn long for me.

That's the stipulated time, its going to start an hour late and over run by two.

#8 Jun 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Please don't get an eyeful  of all those women's drawers. You partner might not be pleased!!!

Board footer