You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 17, 2017 9:18 am

Expat
Active

So now the entire World is afraid of Trump

And his rash mouth, and dumb ass'd policies.

Only 3 days to go before America starts to melt down under protectionist trade policies, and introverted myopia.

And the end of yet ANOTHER Empire.

#2 Jan 17, 2017 10:13 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: So now the entire World is afraid of Trump

There is a Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."

These are interesting times.

#3 Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

Real Distwalker
Active

It is pretty hard to dismiss the gut feeling that, if Trump were given a clear path to dictatorial powers, he would't enthusiastically take it.

#4 Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Garden of Eaten
Active

What a "curse" to see unfold and live through!

#5 Jan 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Slice
Active

The American people have spoken, let it be.  These OLE ASS Democrats are the ones totally responsible for Trump taking the White house.  They all knew Clinton was not electable, still they threw their support behind her.  Then there  is that ole ASS black one who will not attend the inaugural, he told ah bold face lie on Bernie Sanders.

Trump is the new president, come Friday, relax and lets enjoy what we got coming our way.

I will always blame Hillary and ole Farts in the Democratic party for the Donald win.  If anything goes horrible during Trump presidency.  The only persons to be blame is Hillary and again the OLD FARTS in the Democratic party.

#6 Jan 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Garden of Eaten
Active

You have given us a dim view of reality, Slice. Your position is the same as saying that if someone maligns you for no reason, that person gets a pass and you, the victim, should just let it be. Some people take that position but it is not a good position because it sends the wrong message to the person who is the aggressor.

That is why I cannot agree with you that we should "enjoy what we got coming our way." What's to "enjoy"? I don't think that Friday onwards sets up as a case of taking a lemon and making lemonade. It looks more like having a "gospo" for breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily! That is not what you, me, or anyone else, here and in the rest of the world, should look forward to at all!

#7 Jan 18, 2017 1:01 am

Aim

Slice, your statement reeks of be careful of what you ask you may get it or cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.

I was not happy myself that they threw my guy Bernie under the bus but.........

At this point, I will say pause, however, to say a Hail Mary for America.

Last edited by Aim (Jan 18, 2017 1:02 am)

Board footer