You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jun 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: DESPICABLE Refereeing: Nigeria Denied v. Argentina

Ok , Gripe , nice to me you Mr  Footballer.
Keep your shirt on . lo
I just wanted to see if you were as classy as your friend the JA says .

>> that clip you posted , with the guys discussing  the penalty  was the 'goal'...  to educate MayMay or  Slice on the finer points of the game.    ...... And like the panel   ....  the jury is out . <<

BTW ...  if Don was not  among those colleagues  you consulted with
  , I must reject their know-how.  ....   how sad. lol.

But let us move on Gripe.  Here is a big one SENEGAL was eliminated because of the most  YELLOW cards .
Can you believe it ?

#12 Jun 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Dancer
Active

Ok , Gripe , nice to me you Mr  Footballer.
Keep your shirt on . lo
I just wanted to see if you were as classy as your friend the JA says .

>> that clip you posted , with the guys discussing  the penalty  was the 'goal'...  to educate MayMay or  Slice on the finer points of the game.    ...... And like the panel   ....  the jury is out . <<

BTW ...  if Don was not  among those colleagues  you consulted with
  , I must reject their know-how.  ....   how sad. lol.

But let us move on Gripe.  Here is another  big one  SENEGAL was eliminated because of the most  YELLOW cards .
Can you believe it ?

***** by the way Gripe you sound exactly like those  soccer '' fans '' in the bar the other night. ****
I will pass tonight to see if they are willing to share any more soccer wisdom with the boy.

lmao.

#13 Jun 28, 2018 7:21 pm

gripe
Active

NH, your comments are not in keeping with your history.

First, you seem to be telling me that there is a limit to my contributions on a topic posted here. If that were the case, why have there been, historically, posts that go on for many days, with many contributions, from individual posters?

Second, if my following up on a post is an irritant for you, how should others here have reacted to your past posting of at least one topic/story that you had posted some weeks before? My recollection is that they were not irritated, and simply, gently, reminded you that you had posted on the topic before. I am sure that if it were a new topic of interest, as you customarily provide, posts would have flowed for more than one day.

Third, try not to censor people, NH. With your admirable penchant for writing (I applaud you), you should not be an advocate, even indirectly, for stopping others from continuing a dialogue. Also, I do not think that that is something which Talkshop's administrators would endorse absent some egregious act by posters.

#14 Jun 28, 2018 7:33 pm

New Historian
Active

gripe wrote:

NH, your comments are not in keeping with your history.

First, you seem to be telling me that there is a limit to my contributions on a topic posted here. If that were the case, why have there been, historically, posts that go on for many days, with many contributions, from individual posters?

Second, if my following up on a post is an irritant for you, how should others here have reacted to your past posting of at least one topic/story that you had posted some weeks before? My recollection is that they were not irritated, and simply, gently, reminded you that you had posted on the topic before. I am sure that if it were a new topic of interest, as you customarily provide, posts would have flowed for more than one day.

Third, try not to censor people, NH. With your admirable penchant for writing (I applaud you), you should not be an advocate, even indirectly, for stopping others from continuing a dialogue. Also, I do not think that that is something which Talkshop's administrators would endorse absent some egregious act by posters.

Lord have mercy, another case of the written word failing to convey the humour that was intended! Keep your hair on, was just pulling your leg. For the avoidance of doubt: that's a LOL

Board footer