You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 04, 2018 6:27 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT, YOU DIN OPEN YOU DOOR YESTERDAY

I came to look you up, but you ignored me.

#2 Jul 04, 2018 9:03 am

Expat
Active

Re: EXPAT, YOU DIN OPEN YOU DOOR YESTERDAY

Funny, I though I saw you.

As you were walking past. But I didn't call out as I thought to myself, that's not Slicy boy as he has a nice car that is so quiet and smooth, and he would have been driving. I didn't hear you call, I just happened to stick my head out the door to look at Sally.

Remember we tend to live in the back, so unless you put on your loudest yell we may not hear you. It's better to yell from the top of the land as it's closer to the window we can hear.

Also there are people blowing car horn in the junction, and up and down the road all the time, so unless it's obvious it's persistent and outside we don't always check.

An what happen to your phone?

#3 Jul 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Slice
Active

Was in the Art Gallery with wifee,  the process was so damn slow, I decided to walk to your house. I called out, Sally began barking. I waited for ah minute or two, I did not see you so I left. I got stopped by the Jehovah Wickedness on the corner and continued back to the gallery and waited and waited and waited.

#4 Jul 04, 2018 3:54 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Was in the Art Gallery with wifee,  the process was so damn slow, I decided to walk to your house. I called out, Sally began barking. I waited for ah minute or two, I did not see you so I left. I got stopped by the Jehovah Wickedness on the corner and continued back to the gallery and waited and waited and waited.

Dont be finding fault with me good buddy in the gallery ya ear.

Next time come with your manly shout, not your girly one... smile

#5 Jul 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Slice
Active

Got you.  Maybe ah was Kaiso yesterday.  Nope it is not you buddy fault.

Board footer