You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 06, 2018 5:59 am

Slice
Active

A TRIP TO BELMONT ESTATE

All I  knew is that it is in another parish; so; I googled the direction, that was another puzzle.  Ah say ah ask if ah get lost. Got lost once, but was able to recover quickly. The overall  experience, wife loved it. I won ah argument that  we were waging for years.  There is no such thing as White chocolate. White chocolate is ah by-product of the real thing.

There was two workers taking their time to make all the Chocolate products, so as ah result the product was nicely crafted. Then the Tour Guide said Whole Foods will soon be onboard buying their products.  I said if that is the case get ready for huge changes in the way your product is being crafted.  No changes he said no changes, and ah smile and stop talking.

#2 Jul 06, 2018 8:17 am

Dancer
Active

Re: A TRIP TO BELMONT ESTATE

I've got  some   other assignments  for you . ' Let's see '
a )  When you visit the ' Mt ' , the Lady  , don't eat all the oildown ,  and drink all her drinks. ...very sad.
b ) Join Big B hash party , can you both trash through the gullies  and bond.   Is he still working at Flow and I miss 'solar panels' updates . ...so sad.
c ) Peschief ,   try to see if he will let you come  , to one of his 'monthly'parties.
d ) Look up  ' Nazi B ' see if he is still  a  Party's mouthpiece .

Oh , BTW , if you don't stop hanging around Expat's  house , Sally (smh) might eat yuh , from all accounts.
Last but not the end , find out the real reason , some bad mouthed the board. " check Peschief bout that."

We await your report . Mr Correspondent .

#3 Jul 06, 2018 9:08 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

All I  knew is that it is in another parish; so; I googled the direction, that was another puzzle.  Ah say ah ask if ah get lost. Got lost once, but was able to recover quickly. The overall  experience, wife loved it. I won ah argument that  we were waging for years.  There is no such thing as White chocolate. White chocolate is ah by-product of the real thing.

There was two workers taking their time to make all the Chocolate products, so as ah result the product was nicely crafted. Then the Tour Guide said Whole Foods will soon be onboard buying their products.  I said if that is the case get ready for huge changes in the way your product is being crafted.  No changes he said no changes, and ah smile and stop talking.

Get an Ordinance Survey Map, they have been $15 for about 20 years,

#4 Jul 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Slice
Active

Lord ah doh how to use that.  It has been more than  20 years since I used one.  Ah go ask folks and get the normal direction. go about 40 yards, after you pass the Electrice pole make ah right.  Then after you pass the pasture with the cows in it keep going until you reach ah bridge, then turn right at the bridge, doh go pass, Mr Percy shop.

#5 Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord ah doh how to use that.  It has been more than  20 years since I used one.  Ah go ask folks and get the normal direction. go about 40 yards, after you pass the Electrice pole make ah right.  Then after you pass the pasture with the cows in it keep going until you reach ah bridge, then turn right at the bridge, doh go pass, Mr Percy shop.

Doh go so,
Doh go so,
Go so!

Board footer