You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 10, 2018 2:55 am

Calypso
Active

Male Italian Sex Worker

Paying a beautiful for sex is rather exciting.

#2 Jul 10, 2018 7:23 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Male Italian Sex Worker

Dreaming again Calypso or have you taken the bull by the horns.
You don't want any handbags  as  gifts  (swimsuits too )   ,  Xmas or otherwise ........ emancipation baby
Now there is another option ' you can be given Roy as a gift.

Temporary sex JA , not the way to go , should be more substantial than that  ,  to keep things ( perking along- hate that word...lol )
Time for a coffee Calypso.

#3 Jul 10, 2018 9:51 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, I must agree with you, but in my case it is women.  Only  difference is, I get to choose the woman.

Then ah remember the day, when me and this guy went to a place called the Block in Baltimore,  I pulled out ah Master card to pay for me drinks, in no time ah had a crowd ah women around me. I choose one and went down stairs to enjoy me money worth. In about 5 minutes she start saying your time has expired and ah must go. Me ent pay her no mind, ah do me thing, until ah get me money worth.  Boy she had to do her tricks to get me to stop, but not that time, ah insisted ah go get me money worth.  Gosh she was vex.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm)

#4 Jul 10, 2018 10:53 am

New Historian
Active

If the genders were reversed we'd never hear the end of it. A woman at work always says to me "Hi there sexy!" What if I say that to her? Oh dear call the gender police, send him to gender re-education camp, off with his head!!

#5 Jul 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Slice
Active

Totally agree.  This world is getting too damn sensitive. Kinda not so in Greenz.

#6 Jul 11, 2018 9:19 am

Dancer
Active

Calypso on life support  after trying to imitate the " Duchess of Barnaby "
"
' the 'boy toy'  work out ... just too strenuous '
lmao , this is so sad.
lol

Calypso keep you head held high.

Try to watch the World Cup semi final today  and  take some  deep breaths.

Last edited by Dancer (Jul 11, 2018 9:23 am)

#7 Jul 11, 2018 9:54 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Totally agree.  This world is getting too damn sensitive. Kinda not so in Greenz.

De man is a whore... can't be anything else. He may be able to chose clients who are not too old and wrinkly, or too fat and or ugly, but he is still a piece of meat with an erection for hire.

Got to say women who take on all comers for money really have guts. I couldn't do it if my gender was reversed.

#8 Jul 12, 2018 3:14 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

De man is a whore... can't be anything else. He may be able to chose clients who are not too old and wrinkly, or too fat and or ugly, but he is still a piece of meat with an erection for hire.

Got to say women who take on all comers for money really have guts. I couldn't do it if my gender was reversed.

Everything now is for sale. The dude is in the oldest profession. Yes, he is a whore, and apparently a very good one at that. But all men are whores and pirates. you take what you need in the most unorthodox of ways and get away with it. You men put a label on a woman if she does the same.

#9 Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am

Slice
Active

And you are correct.

Board footer