You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 20, 2017 7:27 am

Mt Rich Possi

I was born in the Right year and Era... I get to see Great things

Today is one of the greatest day of my life... I get to see the greatest president in history and beyond take the oath of Office... I was able to see man landing on the moon.... I was able to see Prince George born, I was able to see the greatest cricketer Gary sobers bat, I was able to see Brian Lara made 400 runs not out...And I can go on and on...

Today is the greatest day of my life... I am able to witness a President that going to change things in Washington, A rich President, A President that expose bias television stations like CNN, NBC etc, A Funny President that can make you laugh from time to time... A President that was not scared to grab a woman's p!ussy, A President that God had chosen to save America from destruction, A president that can drain the swamp in Washington, A President that going to build a great wall to stop the drug trafficing, A President that was predicted way back in the 15th century...No man can change what God had chosen for it's written in the book of Revelation....

This man was chosen by God it was predicted way back in the 15th Century that Donald Trump will be President... Everyone was laughing at me when I told them on the old Talkshop Forum that Donald Trump will be President... Donald Trump will be President for 8 years and Mike Pence will be the next President...

I want all you talkshoppers to go on your knees and pray for Donald Trump as he become one of the greatest man in the world today....I have hope in Donald Trump and I know he will do a great job and make America Great again...

Enjoy yourself I have to go and watch my President take the oath of office...Remember Donald Trump was annoited by numerous pastors in America... Again remember Expat, GMW and all you Trump haters God chose Donald Trump...Remember Slice what you old Granny thought you.... What God Bless no man curse....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Jan 20, 2017 8:43 am

Slice

Re: I was born in the Right year and Era... I get to see Great things

My heart is opened to the Donald presidency.  Ah tink you jumping the gun here, you doh know what kinda president, he will be.  I ent panicking for sure.  He just might be better than Clinton.  Ah hate that woman.  She is such ah Jackass, words can't express my true feeling towards her.

#3 Jan 20, 2017 9:37 am

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

My heart is opened to the Donald presidency.  Ah tink you jumping the gun here, you doh know what kinda president, he will be.  I ent panicking for sure.  He just might be better than Clinton.  Ah hate that woman.  She is such ah Jackass, words can't express my true feeling towards her.

-______________________________________________________________________________________

I am glad she lost the Election... she was way to cocky.. Plus I was deeply insulted when she called me and all Donald Trump supporters a basket of deplorables....  Donald Trump will bring back jobs and he will bring the country back together.... If Hillary won this election their would be a war between Russia and America.... The Russian can't stand Hillary...

Hillary will never ever set foot in the Whitehouse as President... You can take that to the Bank... I hope she enjoy watching Donald Trump take the oath of office....

Mt Rich Possi

#4 Jan 20, 2017 10:15 am

Real Distwalker

MRP:  Don't praise the day until nightfall.

#5 Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am

Slice

Now ah hope Ms. Obama runs.  Bernie is still my man doh.  Hope he runs again.

#6 Jan 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Expat

To MRP's point.

I would have said exactly the same thing myself.... up until the 20th.

I have seen so many human and Technological changes, End of the cold War, So many great events. AND born AFTER WW1 and WW2. Not had to do National service. Health care unforeseen pre 1949 in the UK Etc etc.

Trump on the other hand Sheesh.

#7 Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm

Real Distwalker

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

This man was chosen by God it was predicted way back in the 15th Century that Donald Trump will be President...

586.gif

#8 Jan 23, 2017 6:01 pm

Lily

First time I see so much  worldwide demonstration since a a president in the Metropolis take office
Yes What a funny world we live in Intruth. There is a  very true saying the devil have He/she friend.
I see it all the time.

#9 Jan 23, 2017 6:05 pm

Pullit

Mt.Rich Possi I said I had to come back and ask you a question. But you see Politics I respect it.

#10 Jan 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Pullit

I moved from New York I said if Trump win I gone Am in Lakeland now

Board footer