You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#1 Jan 20, 2017 8:58 am

Slice
Active

THE MOST IMPRESSIVE BUSINESSES IN GRENADA

The GPSCU or AZRI, is like that Credit Union took a page out of the American business play book, they are very impressive.  The service is beyond the world, they provide parking for their clients.  As you enter that building, you are greeted with ah smile and someone ready to help.

I know the their New location is new, but their restrooms are clean and looking great.

I still can't over the fact that the president of that Credit union, wanted to meet me family.  Ah keep asking meself why?

She actually gave me and wife ah tour of her facility.  Then she said to wifee if you decide to return to Grenada, and I am still the president I will give you ah job.

WOW what ah experience.

#2 Jun 29, 2021 10:22 am

Dancer
Active

Re: THE MOST IMPRESSIVE BUSINESSES IN GRENADA

> I  still can't get over the fact that the president of that Credit union , wanted to meet me family. Ah keep asking myself why ?  <

" Slice  you  back in  Gree  , are you going to visit that nice credit Union again   ?   Take NH with you , let him see how the poor people save a few dollars.
smh.  lol.
Give him the experience.

#3 Jun 29, 2021 10:27 am

New Historian
Active

Re: THE MOST IMPRESSIVE BUSINESSES IN GRENADA

Slice doh forget your vacc card for cricket today, sorry I didn't tell you before. See you there, go Windies!

Board footer