You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 15, 2018 5:15 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Our Grenadian Ancestors never brag about being part of the windrush

This family story could move those with a good conscience and heart to tears .
I do hope  some non racist people will come out in their thousands in the streets all around UK  to protest against what happened to this family.  Not just a few people that I can count with my fingers .
This lady should be given compensation on behalf of her son. Especially since this triggered of his depression . How can human beings be so wicked as to trigger of depression on others?
So what if the invitation expired?
But they did not give west Indians  an expiry date this is the thing.
This is total disrespect. I  will  not wish it on my worst enemy even if that enemy has proven to be evil and involved in my life without my approval
Here is the link to a tragic story involving A mother of windrush migrant and her son her name is  Mary Bristol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua … -his-death

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 15, 2018 5:42 am)

#2 Jul 15, 2018 5:22 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: Our Grenadian Ancestors never brag about being part of the windrush

So sad when people dies, lose jobs and homes or is suppressed in any way because of racism . I will never take part in things like that not even if it my worst enemies.  Always will give myself certain  boundaries in life .
Wish I worked in that department to help this family . Sack me if they want.
The lady is saying it's racism which is the truth  but what she do not realise her reaction!!! to  the racism will cause the racist to say you are the racist and there are in their society a certain type of  black mascots with her exact skin colour they could  make them say you are the racist even if they know they are the racist . It's called power over blacks  because there is black on black jealousy  too. They knows what type of black  to make target you .
And this is what you call adding insult to injury.
Racism like no reactions.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 15, 2018 7:04 am)

#3 Jul 15, 2018 7:22 am

Dancer
Active

>> Dexter traveled  to the UK with his mother on her British passport.
At that time Grenada was a British colony  ::::: So , when I moved to Britian  , I felt I was leaving home and coming home  ..... it was all the same . <<

No wonder those Windrush people are so traumatized.

#4 Jul 15, 2018 8:31 am

Calypso
Active

How can you live in a country since aged 8 and do not have a passport? Unbelievable! What is Diane Abbot stance on the issue?

#5 Jul 16, 2018 7:16 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

>> Dexter traveled  to the UK with his mother on her British passport.
At that time Grenada was a British colony  ::::: So , when I moved to Britian  , I felt I was leaving home and coming home  ..... it was all the same . <<
No wonder those Windrush people are so traumatized.

confused . Com 
Dancer I read their stories and I feel  confused after reading it.
It's so sad,  Devil on the loose it's a force of good and evil in this life, the bible say it's spiritual .
Like they all throw big stone behind their backs once landed. 
Personally if they been good to the people they encountered along the way in their predicament God will remember them  . God will make a way for them somehow
It might!! not be in vain .
God is saying keep your guard up .
So why their parents did not get them a passport later on? Why did they not get one as teenagers to get out and see somewhere?  but still no need for the government to treat people so badly and hostile though. Ah ah What trouble is that ?
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 … on-amnesty

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 16, 2018 8:07 am)

Board footer