You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Dancer
Active

Trump and Putin ........ blame the Obama , Hillary Haters

I wonder how RD feels today ,
Brought up on God Bless America , hand over heart , wants  to lynch  football players  kneeling for equal rights , saying they  disrespecting the flag.
Spying on its  citizens in the name of terror.
NOW ....  The President of the USA saying his intelligence agency is lying right besides Putin.
A Russian in the White House . ... and it seems  ......  all is well .

Obama .... wasted 8 years not telling it like it is. Started from Rev Wright.

#2 Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Trump and Putin ........ blame the Obama , Hillary Haters

I will tell you how I feel.  I feel disgusted watching that ham handed douche make a fool of himself rhetorically fellating that disgusting Kremlin thug.  It was one of the most embarrassing specticles in American presidential history.

Y'all know that I don't believe in conspiracy theories but Trump definitely acted like Putin owned his ass.  If Putin would have told Trump to put on the gimp suit, Trump would have thanked him a zipped up.

It was sickening.

#3 Jul 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Expat
Active

Russia 1, Amerikeee 0

Putin, one shrewd, intelligent, conspiring, devious, underhanded, double talking S.O.B ex FSB who was smart enough to maneuver himself to the top of an extremely tough line up of Russian hopefuls, as compared to a twat who made smart alec remarks and bullshitted his way into winning an election who was a a dick head real estator who bathes in orange juice, and has a super glued hair cut. So the comb over man is going to put one over on Putin.... RIiiiight.

Last edited by Expat (Jul 16, 2018 10:50 pm)

#4 Jul 17, 2018 7:40 am

Dancer
Active

Even some Repubs  are saying like most of the USA.
(speaking of Trump throwing  his country under de bus )

WTF !

sad.

#5 Jul 18, 2018 9:27 am

Dancer
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I will tell you how I feel.  I feel disgusted watching that ham handed douche make a fool of himself rhetorically fellating that disgusting Kremlin thug.  It was one of the most embarrassing specticles in American presidential history.

Y'all know that I don't believe in conspiracy theories but Trump definitely acted like Putin owned his ass.  If Putin would have told Trump to put on the gimp suit, Trump would have thanked him a zipped up.

It was sickening.

I remember your asides about ' Barry ' , have you seen the posts  questioning the Donald and Putin ,,, Donald and Piers Morgan  ( there is this cartoon , with both of them standing on two chairs  going at it )
Not to mention Vogue Magazine with the Donald and Kim   in a lovers embrace .
Now we have treason .
" NO , you cannot have Barry back.
lol

#6 Jul 18, 2018 11:33 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Nothing DJT has done has made me dislike Barry any less.

#7 Jul 18, 2018 1:37 pm

GMW
Active

Trump is the corrupted, lying strongman that everyone fears. It was easier to criticize Obama, Hillary and Bush. Even now. This racist demagogue have beaten half the country into submission with lies and fear. As for the other half most of them wants the same things he wants.

And that's usually where the discussion ends. LOL.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/17/politics … index.html

#8 Jul 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Slice
Active

Not sure if you guys remember that, but it was on MSNBC, Trump had ah house for sale in Florida.  I think the asking price was 25million dollars, that house was bought by the Russians for over ah hundred million bucks.  That is why Trump is going to jail.

#9 Jul 19, 2018 3:46 pm

GMW
Active

>>That is why Trump is going to jail.<<

No time soon. He enjoys the support of most white males. Over 60%. That includes the NRA, the House, the Senate, the Clergy, the Judiciary, etc, etc. In other words the shitstem. These could well be the last days. If not biblically, otherwise.

#10 Jul 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Expat
Active

GMW wrote:

>>That is why Trump is going to jail.<<

No time soon. He enjoys the support of most white males. Over 60%. That includes the NRA, the House, the Senate, the Clergy, the Judiciary, etc, etc. In other words the shitstem. These could well be the last days. If not biblically, otherwise.

Statistics is a real bugger, all those numbers.

How, if he only really has the undivided support of 30% of his base can he have support of 60% of all white mails.

Board footer