You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 21, 2017 3:51 am

Mt Rich Possi

Today Jan 20th was the most important day in my life...

Today Jan 20th 2016 was the most important day in my life... Today I witness History in the making... Finally I can say President Trump instead of President Elect Trump...Glad we can drop that stupid word Elect and say President Trump..

In the years I live I witness numerous things.  I witness Prime Minster Gairy been Elected, I attend Mt Rose Secondary School, I Witness West Indies winning 2 world cups, as a young kid I was able to witness Expo 69, I saw the greatest Cricketer of all Times Gary Sobers bat, I watched Princess Diana and Charles wedding on TV, I also witness Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall wedding, I saw the turn of the century, I also witness the Monica Lewinksy  and Bill Clinton Scandal, I been married to a beautiful woman for over 25 years, I witness the birth of my kids and Grandkids,  but the most important thing in my life I witness the greatest President Donald Trump take the oath of office and become the 45th President of the United States...

When Donald Trump came down the Elevator and decide to run for President of the United States I knew he was going to become President... On the old talkshop Forum I was the biggest laughing stalk on the Forum...People like Slice, RD, GMW and the old grey headed Expat all laugh at me and call me a NUT...  I keep pounding it in their heads but no one listen to me...

Just before the Election when everyone thought Hillary Clinton was going to win I keep saying that won't happen.  God chose Donald Trump to lead America from disaster...   Just before Donald Trump take the Oath of office the heavens open up and God bless Donald Trump with a little rain from Heaven.   My old Granny had an old saying... Remember what God bless no man curse...God chose that man to be President....

As I look at Donald Trump and Mike Pence today I see a great connection between those two...My kids always hate when I predict things because 90% of the time those things I predict usually come to past... I see Donald Trump making America great again... I see Donald Trump in office for 8 years.... Because of the great work Donald Trump going to do for America after Donald Trump leave Office in 2026 I see Mike Pence as the 46th President of the United States..

Now I can look at a President I can be proud of....A President that is for the people...Not like Hillary that would be nice to the people when she want them to vote for her..

Again talkshop remember the old saying... Who laugh last always laugh best... On the old Talkshop Forum that shine head freak Brian called me a nut, GMW laugh at me, RD ask me if I was crazy and what world I was living in and that old English pub drinking grey headed Expat told me to go to a mental home because I was sick in the head... I was the most hated poster on the old talkshop forum... But with all the insults that never stop me from supporting Donald Trump....

I am proud of you Donald Trump and I know you will make America great again.. Now I can put my fears and phobias on the shelf and travel to the United States because America will be the greatest nation on the earth...

God bless you Donald Trump your wife look beautiful today at the swear in and at the ball....

Mt Rich possi

#2 Jan 21, 2017 10:43 am

Real Distwalker

Re: Today Jan 20th was the most important day in my life...

Congratulations on the most important day of your life.

#3 Jan 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Are you trying to say The devil gave Trump the  Presidental Role like how Devil does give things  to  some mean  folks that worships him? Is this what you are saying?
They better enjoy it while it last, because some of them ain't getting nothing in the other life
How come Americans marching up things in Washington so? If it was so Great

I never admire Hilary  as much as I do right now. How graceful.

#4 Jan 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Expat

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Today Jan 20th 2016 was the most important day in my life... Today I witness History in the making... Finally I can say President Trump instead of President Elect Trump...Glad we can drop that stupid word Elect and say President Trump..

In the years I live I witness numerous things.  I witness Prime Minster Gairy been Elected, I attend Mt Rose Secondary School, I Witness West Indies winning 2 world cups, as a young kid I was able to witness Expo 69, I saw the greatest Cricketer of all Times Gary Sobers bat, I watched Princess Diana and Charles wedding on TV, I also witness Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall wedding, I saw the turn of the century, I also witness the Monica Lewinksy  and Bill Clinton Scandal, I been married to a beautiful woman for over 25 years, I witness the birth of my kids and Grandkids,  but the most important thing in my life I witness the greatest President Donald Trump take the oath of office and become the 45th President of the United States...

When Donald Trump came down the Elevator and decide to run for President of the United States I knew he was going to become President... On the old talkshop Forum I was the biggest laughing stalk on the Forum...People like Slice, RD, GMW and the old grey headed Expat all laugh at me and call me a NUT...  I keep pounding it in their heads but no one listen to me...

Just before the Election when everyone thought Hillary Clinton was going to win I keep saying that won't happen.  God chose Donald Trump to lead America from disaster...   Just before Donald Trump take the Oath of office the heavens open up and God bless Donald Trump with a little rain from Heaven.   My old Granny had an old saying... Remember what God bless no man curse...God chose that man to be President....

As I look at Donald Trump and Mike Pence today I see a great connection between those two...My kids always hate when I predict things because 90% of the time those things I predict usually come to past... I see Donald Trump making America great again... I see Donald Trump in office for 8 years.... Because of the great work Donald Trump going to do for America after Donald Trump leave Office in 2026 I see Mike Pence as the 46th President of the United States..

Now I can look at a President I can be proud of....A President that is for the people...Not like Hillary that would be nice to the people when she want them to vote for her..

Again talkshop remember the old saying... Who laugh last always laugh best... On the old Talkshop Forum that shine head freak Brian called me a nut, GMW laugh at me, RD ask me if I was crazy and what world I was living in and that old English pub drinking grey headed Expat told me to go to a mental home because I was sick in the head... I was the most hated poster on the old talkshop forum... But with all the insults that never stop me from supporting Donald Trump....

I am proud of you Donald Trump and I know you will make America great again.. Now I can put my fears and phobias on the shelf and travel to the United States because America will be the greatest nation on the earth...

God bless you Donald Trump your wife look beautiful today at the swear in and at the ball....

Mt Rich possi

You are not having the last laugh, you are braying like a Donkey, and if you only take that hoodie off from over your eyes you will be able to see the collapse of the Empire from within. Trump will grow richer while Americas isolationist policies and separatist defence mechanisms turn it into a basket case.

The Ironic thing is Trumps catch phrase of crooked Hillary sits firmly and squarely on HIS shoulders, having far more to hide than she did. I doubt if you will see a tax return from him by the end of his 4 year tenure if he doesn't get ousted before for his rogue mouth destabalising the World. I am genuinely AFRAID of what is going to happen. At least he does have a decent fall back in Mike Pence.

As for his wife, she is a hard faced... female. I don't know the Lady, but you have to wonder what a youngish woman is doing with an old guy with a comb over and water in his testicles. Kinda makes my skin creep. I don't suppose it has anything to do with his money... do you.

Board footer