You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 20, 2018 4:56 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

If you find out your boyfriend took a woman to the movies?

You find out by a text  message between them will you
Forgive her then join with her to fight your own kind?
Knowing that she pass him over to her best friend because she was afraid you will fight her  when  she got so frightened  of you afterwards ?
This has happened it's no joke .
There is  lot of crazy people in this town
Who should leave people  alone. Your friendship is so laughable because it's all for the wrong cause it's friendship based on evil!!! not good. Evil to wrong others
This is why I am hearing a lot of people saying  the majority of windrush to be deported  is Jamaicans so they don't give a f about them . Whenever  I express my sympathy for their plight this is the answers I get to be honest with you:
They saying to me stop worrying about them they cause too much trouble .
My answer to that is always there are good and bad in all people.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 20, 2018 5:35 am)

#2 Jul 20, 2018 4:59 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: If you find out your boyfriend took a woman to the movies?

I will never forget your antics racist and your Chaka mama and so called friend leave me alone . Forget me I don't know you exists
You jealous bastard. It's all disrespect
You want to play with me like you played with next door back in the days. We are not going to walk up the toad together.  I don't want to play with you.
Give your mother a makeover  instead of studying me so much. Shoo fly don't bother me ignore me totally . Study your children instead of me.
I know your styles :
Don't talk to this one and don't talk to that one. Stop tricking people.
Parliament will hear about you. I learned from the best bitch! On talkshop
This place need law and order.

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 20, 2018 5:19 am)

#3 Jul 20, 2018 8:05 am

Slice
Active

Mary, your post sounds like something, you should post on Facebook.  To address something in your last post, why did you go in your boyfriend phone?  See if you din go into his phone, all will be well.

#4 Jul 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Mary, your post sounds like something, you should post on Facebook.  To address something in your last post, why did you go in your boyfriend phone?  See if you din go into his phone, all will be well.

Slice this is not about me this is about an out of order person who is on talkshop .
People who don't mind their own business they want to die because some  Grenadian don't business with them. If you see thing they getting involved in. Yes it's a burning shame. I done with this kind of people Long time but they just start with their so called friends  o yes. Poor things . Sombody kick them so tbeir parents teach them to kick . What kind of Grenadian will side with them? Yeah What kind?  They doing all that and they still kick them. Crazy fools

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 20, 2018 11:25 pm)

#5 Jul 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Their town is sick

#6 Jul 20, 2018 11:42 pm

New Historian
Active

WHAT are you blathering on about?

Board footer