You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jul 23, 2018 5:59 am

Calypso
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Slice wrote:

You are hard to read.  Sometimes you ah saint and sometimes you pay for sex.  If Grace gee me ah billion dollars, I will not have sex with her.

Slice,  you would be 10 times likely to catch a sexual disease from Amber Rose than Grace Jones. Don't you get it? Grace's men are more sensible.

Offline

#12 Jul 23, 2018 7:27 am

Expat
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Calypso wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

But riding up on the bumper is OK?

Leave Grace jones out of this? That message is dubious. Hers isn't.


I used the expression pulling up onb the bumper or what ever I wrote, but what I was referring to was the hundreds of songs, I won't dignify them with calling them calypso's or Soca tunes, that endlessly go on about grinin on the bumper etc.

Online

#13 Jul 23, 2018 7:28 am

Expat
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

You are hard to read.  Sometimes you ah saint and sometimes you pay for sex.  If Grace gee me ah billion dollars, I will not have sex with her.

Slice,  you would be 10 times likely to catch a sexual disease from Amber Rose than Grace Jones. Don't you get it? Grace's men are more sensible.

Graces men have strong stomachs.

Online

#14 Jul 23, 2018 7:49 am

Calypso
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

You are hard to read.  Sometimes you ah saint and sometimes you pay for sex.  If Grace gee me ah billion dollars, I will not have sex with her.

Slice,  you would be 10 times likely to catch a sexual disease from Amber Rose than Grace Jones. Don't you get it? Grace's men are more sensible.

Graces men have strong stomachs.

you better have because of your atrocious taste in women.

Offline

#15 Jul 23, 2018 10:16 am

Slice
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Kaiso, if ah screw grace Jones, then ah going gay.  Lord that woman look like ah monster, and have the body of ah real ugly man.  Is like God forgot when he was making her, and made ah man and just use Glue and stick some boobs on her.  Ah honestly doh like calling  folks ugly, but ah have to make an exception in her case.  Lord forgive me for calling another human being ugly.

Offline

#16 Jul 23, 2018 10:30 am

Slice
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

You are hard to read.  Sometimes you ah saint and sometimes you pay for sex.  If Grace gee me ah billion dollars, I will not have sex with her.

Slice,  you would be 10 times likely to catch a sexual disease from Amber Rose than Grace Jones. Don't you get it? Grace's men are more sensible.

Amber love she man and is almost ah whore, but lord she sexy.  Kaiso, you ever hear about condoms?  Look Kaiso at me age ah have to look at something sexy before anything happens, and trust me Amber will do it and Grace go take it away.

Offline

#17 Jul 23, 2018 12:46 pm

GMW
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

If its double entendre then its brilliantly although somewhat thinly disguised.  That style of writing has been an integral part of calypso by many of its  geniuses from day one. I see a catchy song protesting the lack of support for pan by those in authority.

If it's about Kirk Seethal's supposedly open sexual preference, I'm less qualified to comment but maybe he can say why this is the case.

Offline

#18 Jul 23, 2018 1:18 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

GMW wrote:

If its double entendre then its brilliantly although somewhat thinly disguised.  That style of writing has been an integral part of calypso by many of its  geniuses from day one. I see a catchy song protesting the lack of support for pan by those in authority.

If it's about Kirk Seethal's supposedly open sexual preference, I'm less qualified to comment but maybe he can say why this is the case.

In the calypso world if you put yourself on a pedestal, you have to expect people (singers that is) to take pot shots at you - it comes with the turf! People love to feel offended by the slightest thing, man up and laugh like everyone else!

Online

#19 Jul 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Slice
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

GMW wrote:

If its double entendre then its brilliantly although somewhat thinly disguised.  That style of writing has been an integral part of calypso by many of its  geniuses from day one. I see a catchy song protesting the lack of support for pan by those in authority.

If it's about Kirk Seethal's supposedly open sexual preference, I'm less qualified to comment but maybe he can say why this is the case.

So Kirk is openly gay?  To me it is ah brilliant kaiso.  Grenadians too damn religious and very hypocritical.  Yes I agree Kaiso always had double and sometimes triple meanings.  You take what you want from it.  Kitchner my pussin is ah great example.

BTW, allyu in New York does pay about $20.00 for ah pack, I ent paying dat from you.  Ah go smoke the nasty tasting Dunhill.

Offline

#20 Jul 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Expat
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Slice,  you would be 10 times likely to catch a sexual disease from Amber Rose than Grace Jones. Don't you get it? Grace's men are more sensible.

Graces men have strong stomachs.

you better have because of your atrocious taste in women.


With one or two exceptions for convenience, I would say my choices have been pretty good, the same might not be said for the ladies of my life who may have regretted their choice.... smile

Online

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB