You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Jul 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Slice
Active

Re: THE DOTISHNESS OF SOME GRENADIANS

You are ah good man, not ah Man whore like someone ah know on this forum.

#22 Jul 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

You are ah good man, not ah Man whore like someone ah know on this forum.

And Slice, you know who that MAN WHORE IS. It's You!

#23 Jul 23, 2018 2:57 pm

New Historian
Active

So does a man whore get paid? Does he have a pimp?

Which leads me to a larger question - coming up...

#24 Jul 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

So does a man whore get paid?

Taking into consideration demand, supply and the price elasticity of demand and analyzing these independent variables using econometrics, I have arrived at an answer.  The average price for a man whore is zero.

#25 Jul 23, 2018 3:36 pm

GMW
Active

>>So Kirk is openly gay?<<

As far as I've learnt he eh hiding it. And I don't think I heard Scholar use any slurs in the song.  Not even if you took "gay" and putting the development of pan in the "rear" as sexual references which doesn't have to be the case.

>>BTW, allyu in New York does pay about $20.00 for ah pack, I ent paying dat from you.  Ah go smoke the nasty tasting Dunhill.,,

OK lemme give you the ropes as if you you eh already know. A swarm of JCBs, me included, coming in soon. In duty free at the airport in spice  a carton is $30 US smacks = $3 a pack. smile

#26 Jul 23, 2018 3:44 pm

GMW
Active

>>In the calypso world if you put yourself on a pedestal, you have to expect people (singers that is) to take pot shots at you - it comes with the turf! People love to feel offended by the slightest thing, man up and laugh like everyone else!<<

Absolutely! They've been more stuff said about likkle blaak boy and other politicians (just ask Slice he kkow) than what is allegedly implied in that song.

#27 Jul 23, 2018 3:47 pm

New Historian
Active

"Taking into consideration demand, supply and the price elasticity of demand and analyzing these independent variables using econometrics, I have arrived at an answer.  The average price for a man whore is zero."

Sir, your econometric analysis is flawed. One has to go beyond price elasticity of demand and look into the critical issue of QUALITY. If the demand for man-whore services were to originate from the specimen pictured below, then methinks the resulting price would be somewhat above zero! The same law of economics applies to the opposite gender, which is probably why the oldest profession is so profitable!

Fugly.jpg

#28 Jul 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Your analysis overlooks that I was predicting the "average" price.  Considering that and bearing in mind the existence of so called "chubby chasers" and that fact that human males have been known to even engage in buggery of livestock, I stand by my analysis.

#29 Jul 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Slice
Active

GMW wrote:

>>So Kirk is openly gay?<<

As far as I've learnt he eh hiding it. And I don't think I heard Scholar use any slurs in the song.  Not even if you took "gay" and putting the development of pan in the "rear" as sexual references which doesn't have to be the case.

>>BTW, allyu in New York does pay about $20.00 for ah pack, I ent paying dat from you.  Ah go smoke the nasty tasting Dunhill.,,

OK lemme give you the ropes as if you you eh already know. A swarm of JCBs, me included, coming in soon. In duty free at the airport in spice  a carton is $30 US smacks = $3 a pack. smile

Buy me ah cartoon nah,  please, please Pretty pretty please.  Ah go meet you in the air port.  Please. Lord Wifee go kill me, if she know ah still smoking.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 23, 2018 4:10 pm)

#30 Jul 23, 2018 4:11 pm

New Historian
Active

Again sir, your analysis lacks "depth" (no pun....). Yes, SOME males have been known to fling it about far and wide into any convenient crevice - human, animal or vegetative - but generally speaking these males would resemble the specimen shown below. Your analysis is correct in this case, however the female of the species are more discerning than the males, and would only demand man-whore services from a men of higher quality - like Chippendales. Which would charge a non-zero fee!

Fugly2.jpg

Board footer