You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jul 23, 2018 10:47 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Isn't it time we legalized prostitution?

Who wants to be in a  hole where thousands of men have deposited their load.

You would be surprised my dear. Poor you, you really have no clue of the real, sordid world out there, do you? How come you've lived such a sheltered, blinkered life, for so long? Quite an achievement, I suppose. Though I don't envy you

#12 Jul 24, 2018 8:16 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"France legalized prostitution but anyone who solicit one will go to jail."

Ergo, it is NOT legalized, is it? It may be "legally tolerated", but that does not classify as "Legal"

Surely that is to prevent public order offenses?  If they keep indoors they can do their business untroubled.

#13 Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Who wants to be in a  hole where thousands of men have deposited their load.

You would be surprised my dear. Poor you, you really have no clue of the real, sordid world out there, do you? How come you've lived such a sheltered, blinkered life, for so long? Quite an achievement, I suppose. Though I don't envy you

My life has not been sheltered. It is only decent. I live life with  great boundaries. I wouldn't want so many men in my hole but I am aware that if it's the way you can make a living, you have to do what you need to do. I thank God everyday that I don't have to sell myself to make a decent living.

#14 Jul 24, 2018 9:45 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

"France legalized prostitution but anyone who solicit one will go to jail."

Ergo, it is NOT legalized, is it? It may be "legally tolerated", but that does not classify as "Legal"

Surely that is to prevent public order offenses?  If they keep indoors they can do their business untroubled.

#15 Jul 24, 2018 2:47 pm

Slice
Active

Kaiso, you are ah damn hypocrite.  Did you not post something about that Italian whore and you said he turns you on?  So you wanna eat your cake and have it.  Yep ah like ah bit ah fat.  Do I get to choose, who ah want to sleep with? No Kaiso should decide who Slice sleeps with.  I am ah free person and I and I alone get to make some personal decision.  Yes if ah wanna to sleep with that man - woman Grace Jones, that is my decision, and not you Kaiso or anyone else should tell me don't do so.

I honestly believe that I am very open minded, but not you Kaiso or any one else should get involved with my personal life

#16 Jul 24, 2018 4:30 pm

New Historian
Active

There's something to be said for "sex for fun" - a plain and simple volcanic orgasm, without all the other emotional drama that goes along with it. You can take a woman out on an expensive date or two and you might get lucky quick - or you can take the immediate payment option - it probably works out the same, except a lot quicker and as I said, without the drama.

Or so some people say - me I actually LIKE the drama lol!!

#17 Jul 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

There's something to be said for "sex for fun" - a plain and simple volcanic orgasm, without all the other emotional drama that goes along with it. You can take a woman out on an expensive date or two and you might get lucky quick - or you can take the immediate payment option - it probably works out the same, except a lot quicker and as I said, without the drama.

I believe in sex for fun as well. I have to warm up to the man first. I have to see him several times before I jump into bed with him. I am middle-aged and like to act the part.

#18 Jul 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

I believe in sex for fun as well. I have to warm up to the man first. I have to see him several times before I jump into bed with him. I am middle-aged and like to act the part.

Middle aged women are usually rampant nymphomaniacs.

They know what they want, and don't have to apologise for it.

It is the younger ones that think they are something special.

#19 Jul 24, 2018 5:23 pm

New Historian
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Again you don't get it: sex for fun is exactly the opposite: no warm-up period needed - just jump right in there lol! I would say it's a man thing that's why you don't get it; but increasingly it's becoming gender neutral - modern women like a quick drama-less shag just like we do.

#20 Jul 24, 2018 5:52 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:
Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Again you don't get it: sex for fun is exactly the opposite: no warm-up period needed - just jump right in there lol! I would say it's a man thing that's why you don't get it; but increasingly it's becoming gender neutral - modern women like a quick drama-less shag just like we do.

I get it! You are a typical "let me take the co@k and put it in the Pu$$y" man! How pathetic at your age.

Board footer