You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 28, 2018 7:10 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer I there fighting against :

Dancer I  am fighting against weight gain guess what I had for breakfast a big bowl of fruits. In no time I will be back to a size 10 if I continue . This is my biggest worry now but I worry about you maybe you are gaining weight and doing nothing about it
Lol.  I can't eat fritters and fry bakes or bacon and eggs or hard dough bread everytime a little cereals and porridge is ok at times. Variety is the spice of life. I hope you did not think I was saying I am fighting you.  My heart is light bro none ah that in there . I used to fight you that was too long ago then I realised :
Some !!! people are only meant to be in your life for a season .
This is when I stop fighting you and gave up on you . Come on now beat up yourself Scottie lol   Go!!!  Lol

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jul 28, 2018 7:16 am)

#2 Jul 28, 2018 7:19 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Dancer I there fighting against :

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

Dancer I  am fighting against weight gain guess what I had for breakfast a big bowl of fruits. In no time I will be back to a size 10 if I continue . This is my biggest worry now but I worry about you maybe you are gaining weight and doing nothing about it
Lol.  I can't eat fritters and fry bakes or bacon and eggs or hard dough bread everytime a little cereals and porridge is ok at times. Variety is the spice of life. I hope you did not think I was saying I am fighting you.  My heart is light bro none ah that in there . I used to fight you that was too long ago then I realised :
This is when I stop fighting you and gave up on you . Come on now beat up yourself Scottie lol   Go!!!  Lol

That right! lose weight and get rid of that fat butt

#3 Jul 28, 2018 7:29 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Can't let the devil send his worshippers  to destroy your soul

#4 Jul 30, 2018 7:11 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:

That right! lose weight and get rid of that fat butt

calypso have a look in your mirror at yourself then afterwards  go agree with this man listen to his thoughts ,  that makes him your exact type of friend!!! then go and do what you does !!!best!!. You could  advise him further on what to do!!! . Food for thought

Solong ba. bye gal!!!

#5 Aug 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Dancer
Active

Well  Mary Secole/deportees 'Seer'
Thanks for caring about my gaining weight . I was just told  at 195 you can be much better  at 175 .
So greens , fruit , ride your bike  , or walk and stop being a dyed in the wool carnivore. SAD.
This is going to take a little effort. Meat is not bad. lol.

But hey !  Mary going for # 10 . Not Bad . Hot . hehehe.
Now don't mind ' you know who' - thinking she is Ms Twiggy - bag of bones' at # 2 or 3 .
SCARY. lol.

Board footer