You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 28, 2018 8:58 am

New Historian
Active

Bless me Father

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads!"

#2 Jul 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Bless me Father

I kinda saw the punch line coming from way back.... smile

#3 Jul 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Slice
Active

My friend invited me to his church for a Thanksgiving service, I sat at the front row.

When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurried and secretly pulled out $1 from my pocket and dropped it in. Just then the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me two $100 notes.  I smiled so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the $200 in the basket and passed it on.  Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous.  He replied  don't mention it be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket"  whaaaat!!!!!?????...…. Usher please wait wrong transaction.

#4 Jul 28, 2018 6:13 pm

New Historian
Active

LOL!!!

#5 Jul 29, 2018 8:54 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

My friend invited me to his church for a Thanksgiving service, I sat at the front row.

When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurried and secretly pulled out $1 from my pocket and dropped it in. Just then the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me two $100 notes.  I smiled so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the $200 in the basket and passed it on.  Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous.  He replied  don't mention it be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket"  whaaaat!!!!!?????...…. Usher please wait wrong transaction.

That made up for all the other cheapskate visits.... LoL   smile

Board footer