You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 29, 2018 7:43 am

Slice
Active

LORD WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENNING IN TRINIDAD?

Friday night, this young business lady, was in Baltimore in my house spending the weekend, so she can attend ah party.  I spoke to her and she said take ah look at my Instagram page.  I looked and was very impressed, it seems she is well on her way for ah break through, in her business.

Later that night her mom was shot and killed in her own home.  Three stray bullets killed her.  As I have learned always be careful about initial reports, but one ting for sure her mom was shot and killed.

The sad ting is she might not be able to attend her moms funeral.  She has a huge decision to make, attend and stay in Trini or not attend her mother funeral.

Me ah changing me mind from going to Trini.  Was going to attend ah Birthday party this coming weekend.

#2 Jul 29, 2018 9:44 am

New Historian
Active

Re: LORD WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENNING IN TRINIDAD?

Doh be a wuss man and go to Trini, you go like it.

#3 Jul 29, 2018 3:39 pm

Expat
Active

If he was injun, or White he had to worry, all he has to do is take off the Rolex and the anchor chain off his neck an he go be fine.... smile

#4 Jul 29, 2018 3:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

If he was injun, or White he had to worry, all he has to do is take off the Rolex and the anchor chain off his neck an he go be fine.... smile

And doh talk! smile

#5 Jul 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:
Expat wrote:

And doh talk! smile

True dat. Yankee would be worth some good money....

Board footer