You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Expat
Active

So, I'm watching some carnival queen contest on GBN

Firstly I was pissed, I missed the swimming costume part...  sad

Then I was even more pissed, because it was from 2014   WHaaaaaaat.  Is that the most up to date programing of Carnival events?  Plus it was such a tediously slow business, paint would have dried quicker. Plus my choice didn't win.

#2 Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: So, I'm watching some carnival queen contest on GBN

"Firstly I was pissed, I missed the swimming costume part...  sad"

Careful mate, you'll run afoul of Mother Superior aka Kaiso, and get chastised with the Rod of Correction for your loose morals!

#3 Jul 31, 2018 5:05 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Careful mate, you'll run afoul of Mother Superior aka Kaiso, and get chastised with the Rod of Correction for your loose morals!

This lady ain't no prude! Look at  the ladies in their swimsuits in 2014. At least you have some class. Slice likes the  one with the HUGE backsides!

Last edited by Calypso (Jul 31, 2018 5:10 am)

#4 Jul 31, 2018 8:25 am

Slice
Active

LORD WOMAN, WHY YOU KEEP CALLING ME NAME?  Yep ah love flesh.  OK Ok ah get it, you are ah bag ah bones.  That do not mean, I ent going to do it to you, it means ah have to take two blue tablets.

#5 Jul 31, 2018 8:41 am

Slice
Active

Kiaso, so ah look at it. First this event is sweetly put together, like only Spice folks can.  Ent no doubt in me mind Contestant # 1 is the sexiest.  Lord she sweet.  No tablet for that one.  One look naked and ah good.

#6 Jul 31, 2018 9:04 am

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Kiaso, so ah look at it. First this event is sweetly put together, like only Spice folks can.  Ent no doubt in me mind Contestant # 1 is the sexiest.  Lord she sweet.  No tablet for that one.  One look naked and ah good.

Yuh crackin' me up dis mornin!!!

#7 Jul 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Ewww spanking.... I didn't go to public school, but it sounds like fun   LoL.

#8 Jul 31, 2018 6:01 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

This lady ain't no prude! Look at  the ladies in their swimsuits in 2014. At least you have some class. Slice likes the  one with the HUGE backsides!

Thank you, I still preferred Areya Francis  (sp) My original choice. She's a little light up top, but I'm sticking with the face and general demeanor.

Board footer