You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 02, 2018 1:25 pm

WH Man
Active

Hello

Spoke to brother Slice recently, decided to return for a peek to see if the brango is as interesting as in the past, or even better. I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

#2 Aug 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: Hello

WH Man has been upgraded to Active member and has full access to the site.

#3 Aug 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Welcome back sir.  It is good to have you back.   The conversation is good but quieter and less contentious than the old days.  Maybe you will stir things up.  smile

#4 Aug 02, 2018 2:21 pm

WH Man
Active

Thanks RD, hopefully I could add something in a constructive way, less confrontational but a bit cerebral.....

#5 Aug 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

I lost your phone number WHMan. Would love to come see you again. (Gump)

#6 Aug 02, 2018 10:00 pm

houston
Active

WH Man wrote:

Thanks RD, hopefully I could add something in a constructive way, less confrontational but a bit cerebral.....

Oh please, not another Mensa member.
Cerebral conversation...really?

#7 Aug 03, 2018 7:57 am

Slice
Active

Welcome back WH Man.  I think RD describe it best, but you can excite this place.  Ah ent sure if you remember the conversation we had at Umbrellas, about African-Americans and also Blacks from other parts of the world, achieving much more than African-Americans.  I would really like to see those statics posted on here.  Ah want me PADNAH, GMW  to see them.

#8 Aug 03, 2018 8:22 am

Calypso
Active

WH Man wrote:

Spoke to brother Slice recently, decided to return for a peek to see if the brango is as interesting as in the past, or even better. I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

WH man? I don't remember you.

#9 Aug 03, 2018 8:57 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, you must, you see me PADNAH, WH Man is something else.  Leh me see, we meet three times while he was in Grenada for the last three weeks and we argued and cursed each other all three times with nuff respect.   If he stays he will raise you Blood pressure every time he post, but God knows ah love him.

#10 Aug 03, 2018 10:35 am

WH Man
Active

Beautiful Bradly Bolton wrote:

I lost your phone number WHMan. Would love to come see you again. (Gump)

I still have your numbers, I'll try reaching you on the work number.....WH Man

Board footer