You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Aug 03, 2018 10:37 am

WH Man
Active

Re: Hello

Calypso wrote:
WH Man wrote:

Spoke to brother Slice recently, decided to return for a peek to see if the brango is as interesting as in the past, or even better. I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

WH man? I don't remember you.

You probably don't, I became inactive about 10 yrs ago....

#12 Aug 03, 2018 10:54 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Kaiso, you must, you see me PADNAH, WH Man is something else.  Leh me see, we meet three times while he was in Grenada for the last three weeks and we argued and cursed each other all three times with nuff respect.   If he stays he will raise you Blood pressure every time he post, but God knows ah love him.

What was his moniker?

#13 Aug 03, 2018 11:52 am

Slice
Active

Same. BTW Kaiso, he is ah walking talking Encyclopedia.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 03, 2018 11:58 am)

#14 Aug 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Same. BTW Kaiso, he is ah walking talking Encyclopedia.

Yes, I remember a BTW but he didn't stand out. I miss the old monikers, dearly.

#15 Aug 03, 2018 12:23 pm

GMW
Active

WH Man wrote:

I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

Hmmm! I'm thinking this is some funny shit the way how you carefully, cowardly, biasedly selected a few blokes who apparently propped up your points of view. None of your cronies will have the balls to tell you this but your re-introductory remarks your are slightly more full of shit now than the first time around.

I wouldn't want to be in your Ass-Ma club anyway.

Welcome back. This place will suit your even better now than when you left it.  smile

#16 Aug 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Dancer
Active

GMW wrote:
WH Man wrote:

I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

Hmmm! I'm thinking this is some funny shit the way how you carefully, cowardly, biasedly selected a few blokes who apparently propped up your points of view. None of your cronies will have the balls to tell you this but your re-introductory remarks your are slightly more full of shit now than the first time around.

Welcome back. This place will suit your even better now than when you left it.  smile

.................    A Native son stands up .

#17 Aug 03, 2018 3:44 pm

WH Man
Active

GMW wrote:
WH Man wrote:

WH Man

Evidently your imagination is playing tricks with you......Exactly, what are you trying to say? 
WH Man

#18 Aug 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Slice
Active

WOAH! GM what is going on?  Not very welcoming.  This place needs different personality. I asked him to come back.  There is only about eight of us in here. What is wrong with a different point of view?  You throw us away, it is thanks to a few regular posters, that this place is still running.  Ah doh get it.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm)

#19 Aug 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Expat
Active

WH Man wrote:

Spoke to brother Slice recently, decided to return for a peek to see if the brango is as interesting as in the past, or even better. I was a regular over 10 years ago when Professors RD, Brian, Slice and Gump stimulated the conversation. Curious to see what level of conversation exists.

WH Man

Well, you may not find so many stupid posters, but you will not find too many posters, so it may not be stimulating enough. Be patient, and proactive, and who knows, we may get back some vibrancy. Lord knows we could do with some.... sad

#20 Aug 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

I think everybody knows that I haven't been here in years.

As a recent returnee I have to say that I find it amazing to hear some of the same things being discussed in short one-liners that were here years ago.

Come on y'all. This is Talkshop. We should be better than that.

WHMan, so glad to see you back. Those old numbers you have for me don't work anymore. I will e-mail you new numbers.

Board footer