You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 03, 2018 9:03 am

Slice
Active

CAN ANYONE TELLS ME WHO OWNS ONE CARIBBEAN NETWORK?

Ah true Caribbean Tv Channel.  These Dummy, SALLUPP, DOTISH, so called TV stations in Grenada, could learn ah bunch from that channel.

I got up at 5am this morning and that channel, is doing nothing, but featuring carnival around the Caribbean, including Toronto.  On Saturdays they Broadcast live one of Grenada's premier Soca  radio station.

Sometimes ah wonder why ah love Grenada.  Every Frigging thing is about ah million years behind.  They need to shut down GBN TV.  They could not even warn us about all dat rain.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 03, 2018 9:05 am)

#2 Aug 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Expat
Active

Re: CAN ANYONE TELLS ME WHO OWNS ONE CARIBBEAN NETWORK?

Slice wrote:

Ah true Caribbean Tv Channel.  These Dummy, SALLUPP, DOTISH, so called TV stations in Grenada, could learn ah bunch from that channel.

I got up at 5am this morning and that channel, is doing nothing, but featuring carnival around the Caribbean, including Toronto.  On Saturdays they Broadcast live one of Grenada's premier Soca  radio station.

Sometimes ah wonder why ah love Grenada.  Every Frigging thing is about ah million years behind.  They need to shut down GBN TV.  They could not even warn us about all dat rain.

JCB, JCB, JCB....
JCB JCB JCBEEEEEE. JCB

Put to music...

Last edited by Expat (Aug 03, 2018 5:17 pm)

#3 Aug 05, 2018 11:44 am

Slice
Active

We are now totally labeled.  Yep we are JCBs, here is the catch, there are bad and good JCBs.  Listen Expat in one day last week in Grenada, there were six international flights landing in Greenz, all Air lines are bigger than customary.  In the next month they go plenty of us in your island.

When ah see the size of Jet Blue plane ah BAWL.

#4 Aug 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Expat
Active

Nah, dey is not JCB's dey is Veeseetors.

They will be too busy having a good time to grizzle like dem ol JCB's.... smile

Board footer