You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Calypso
Active

Another Flooding in Grre!

You will soon be washed out!

#2 Aug 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Another Flooding in Grre!

Tropical wave expected again this weekend.

Welcome to Spice Slice.... smile

#3 Aug 04, 2018 6:46 am

Slice
Active

Here is what ah ah doh get, there were no warning.  Ah mean 6 inches of rain is ah bunch, with not ah single red flag from those who should inform us.

If we get 2 inches on rain, way ah come from, there are all kinda warnings.  Lord this place is real backward, but ah love it.

#4 Aug 04, 2018 7:14 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Here is what ah ah doh get, there were no warning.  Ah mean 6 inches of rain is ah bunch, with not ah single red flag from those who should inform us.

If we get 2 inches on rain, way ah come from, there are all kinda warnings.  Lord this place is real backward, but ah love it.

Don't you get a weather forecast on the news in Gree?

#5 Aug 04, 2018 8:46 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Tropical wave/Depression   Sheite loads of rain.... you were told, you just didn't understand.   Blimmin JCB's    Ooooooh how many drops of rain did CNN say there should be...  Oooooh they said 5 and I counted 6, I am not going to trust CNN again.... Oooooh.

#6 Aug 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Slice
Active

the frigging worst is that stupid CALA weather.  I look at the damn thing all day and not once did they say that rain is coming.  As ah matter of fact they radar show clear  with no showers.

No Kaiso, they have something ah really doh understand it.  It is the most backward thing I have ever seen or heard.  They doh show radar and the sound is barely audible.

They said they issued ah warning at 6am that same day, keep in mind the rains started falling well before that time.  Expat CNN doh give no Grenada weather.

Me house was flooded.  Ah use every Bath towel in the house.  It stopped  after me cousin came to my rescue and opened up ah drain at the back of my house.  Today he came and make it bigger.

#7 Aug 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Expat
Active

All these Soff JCB's   LoL.

I was out there clearing drain and cleaning Chicken coop to stop stink BEFORE it stopped raining.

U go haff to toughen up dude, this Ain't North Amerikee.... LoL.

Give you another 5 or 10 years and you'll be just like the locals...  smile

Board footer